What will Lipscomb do?

smoke14

15 hours ago, Flea21 said:

Completely disagree with you….Trent was an amazing x&o coach, coupled with having 15+ coaches on staff.  Defensive coordinator so good that Trent brought with him to UAB.  Say what you want, but how many high school d-coordinators step up to a power 5 d coordinator job.  
You have zero idea what you’re talking about here.  You think Lipscomb had better talent talent than Thompson?

an understandin Booger understandin what the Flea tryin to say.....but might want revaluate that power 5 thing...

...Blazers a lil short on the mustard to fit that title

Booger just sayin ;)

3 hours ago, Booger said:

an understandin Booger understandin what the Flea tryin to say.....but might want revaluate that power 5 thing...

...Blazers a lil short on the mustard to fit that title

Booger just sayin ;)

Oops….boog’s right again…getting my fcs, fbs, power 5, group of 5 all mixed up.

10 hours ago, Navy21412 said:

If it's Mawae, that's a really good hire.  He started his career at MBA after he retired from the Titans and developed a really good reputation not just as a coach but as a leader in the school.  I can't remember what exact role he was given in the school, but it was a very senior position.  Plus, he was hosting on campus a really high level OL camp during the summer.  Just like Dilfer could attract QBs, Mawae will attract O linemen from all over.  Was just thinking recently we need to get something like that going again, maybe with Steve Hutchinson.

I agree with you 90% but to say he will bring Lineman from all over nahhhhh. We’re old and know who Mawae is. They young kids have to look him up. TD on the other hand they know him from being on TV and the elite11. Now that LA had the coach in place when the kids stay or leave. If I’m not mistaken someone is leaving for Hoover correct?

20 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I agree with you 90% but to say he will bring Lineman from all over nahhhhh. We’re old and know who Mawae is. They young kids have to look him up. TD on the other hand they know him from being on TV and the elite11. Now that LA had the coach in place when the kids stay or leave. If I’m not mistaken someone is leaving for Hoover correct?

yeah fair point....not the same profile as Dilfer....I did think MBA had something when he was running those camps....seems like he did get a lot of kids from pretty far and wide to come to them.  But agreed, not the same as a QB moving here from Colorado to play for Dilfer.