Region 1A 22-23

AllenAdams2201

North Greene may have started the year very slow, but if anyone can overcome adversity and rally together it would be these boys. I had the chance to talk with coach Tarleton and he was very confident his boys can turn it around and build on all they accomplished last year. Hampton is a very well rounded team, but I believe the huskies can fight for a title this year. 

2 minutes ago, AllenAdams2201 said:

This is the new message board for Region 1A.  I attempted to read the other one, but it seemed like UH people ran the board and had multiple fake accounts.  Typical UH thinking they're better than they actually are.  Anyways with the first 2 weeks of the season underway, who we thinking is the favorite to come out of the region?  Here are my predictions:

1. NG

2. Hampton

3. UH

4. Unaka

5. Cloudland

Those cats over in Johnson City don't have a clue what they were talking about. Those puppies can't play with the big dogs.

19 minutes ago, AllenAdams2201 said:

This is the new message board for Region 1A.  I attempted to read the other one, but it seemed like UH people ran the board and had multiple fake accounts.  Typical UH thinking they're better than they actually are.  Anyways with the first 2 weeks of the season underway, who we thinking is the favorite to come out of the region?  Here are my predictions:

1. NG

2. Hampton

3. UH

4. Unaka

5. Cloudland

I can not believe this!!! First of all, Hampton routs North Greene this year. Secondly, UH puts up a fight in this conference and will beat out NG for second place. UH has outplayed NG the entire season so far. That Britton kid is the entire team, all you have to do is gameplan him and you have a win. 

3 hours ago, AllenAdams2201 said:

1. NG

2. Hampton

3. UH

4. Unaka

5. Cloudland

I respect your predictions, but in my opinion I got Hampton winning it over NG.  Britton is a great talent, but I don’t know anyone who can stop Buckels and Campbell.  They’re the equivalent to the modern Kobe and Shaq.  Also both of these boys played significantly good roles for the bulldogs final 4 state trip last year.  If it’s anyone who has the experience and play to win the conference and possibly the region it’s the bulldogs, go dogs!!

6 hours ago, LloydHarrison1969 said:

Wait, when?

Jan 2003. UH had a kid originally from Science Hill, Bradley was him name I believe. Big strong forward, and UH was like 17-0 and ranked #1 in the state.  Anyway, Bradley gets sick, and Coach Gordon doesn't want to play without him. So he decided to postpone the game because the roads were "too icy" up Stoney Creek. Even though Carter County Schools were in session that day, and the following day. 

Anyways, UH racked up a few more wins, then Unaka went to Brooks the next week and gave them their 1st L. UH only lost 5 games that year, and Unaka was the only team to beat them at Brooks. Their only other loses were @ Roan Mtn, up Stoney Creek, against Cloudland in the district tournament, and Greenfield in the State Semi-finals.

Edited by crazzyness