East Nashville vs Alcoa missing thread???

crow6424

How long will Alcoa continue to club baby seals? Will they ever move up, or will Eagleton start stealing cough, cough, some kids! I'd personally like to see them move up to 4A and see what they can do. Great program and I know enrollment isn;t the schools fault, but lets play some better post season competition. I know the Tornadoes play quality non conference opponents.  Just my two cents....Beep Beep

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to the Tornadoes! Shout out to coach Nix and the rest of the staff for another great season. Many more to come! Well done! A special congrats to MVP QB Zach Lunsford! Well deserved! Gonna miss the seniors! Awesome way to go out! 

Congrats to EN. Very impressive performance today! Thanks for a great game!

Safe travels to everyone headed home!

Go Tornadoes!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, footballfan007 said:

How long will Alcoa continue to club baby seals? Will they ever move up, or will Eagleton start stealing cough, cough, some kids! I'd personally like to see them move up to 4A and see what they can do. Great program and I know enrollment isn;t the schools fault, but lets play some better post season competition. I know the Tornadoes play quality non conference opponents.  Just my two cents....Beep Beep

I shouldn't but come on man ! Alcoa would go through 4a just the same. You're correct, their enrollment is not the schools fault. Somebody has got to be the G.O.A.T and it's the other schools responsibility to up their game,not Alcoa's to join the NFL or what ever class can beat them. The goal is to be the best you can be and win championships, not find a way to lose.My two cents as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1