East Nashville vs Alcoa missing thread???

crow6424

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Still working Bearden and Powell.....

Very impressive non region for Alcoa! I still wish you’d all move up to 4A , I think you’d still win every year , just be a lot better games and more fans . This is definitely the next best thing though stepping up and playing all these bigger schools , well done  . Congratulations on 21 also! 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Very impressive non region for Alcoa! I still wish you’d all move up to 4A , I think you’d still win every year , just be a lot better games and more fans . This is definitely the next best thing though stepping up and playing all these bigger schools , well done  . Congratulations on 21 also! 

Wow. Next best thing?.......:rolleyes:.

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Wow. Next best thing?.......:rolleyes:.

Yep … amazing that you didn’t take my post as a positive. Non region games are nice but really they mean nothing. It’s also funny how sensitive you are just because like many other fans I‘d love to see you guys play meaningful games against Greeneville, Fulton , Elizabethton , Anderson county instead of your schedule now … I know several other Alcoa fans who feel the same way , and definitely think they’d run the table in 4A too 

Edited by pepvol
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, pepvol said:

Yep … amazing that you didn’t take my post as a positive. Non region games are nice but really they mean nothing. It’s also funny how sensitive you are just because like many other fans I‘d love to see you guys play meaningful games against Greeneville, Fulton , Elizabethton , Anderson county instead of your schedule now … I know several other Alcoa fans who feel the same way , and definitely think they’d run the table in 4A too 

.............says the guy that pulls for a team that keeps 5A Heritage on the schedule. :lol: 

murvul is the one that needs to step up it's game and schedule! Oakland played powerhouse Madison Ridgeland out of MS on ESPN the last two years.........and, Played Lipscomb and CPA. Lipscomb played Milton (GA) and Thompson (AL) on ESPN. 

And...who did murvul play??......yea, that's right, 4-6 5A Heritage! :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

.............says the guy that pulls for a team that keeps 5A Heritage on the schedule. :lol: 

murvul is the one that needs to step up it's game and schedule! Oakland played powerhouse Madison Ridgeland out of MS on ESPN the last two years.........and, Played Lipscomb and CPA. Lipscomb played Milton (GA) and Thompson (AL) on ESPN. 

LoL , for a fan of a school that has won 21 Championships you sure are insecure about it . Your non region games are nice but you still have to go through a bunch of powerhouses to get the gold ball , lol … I won’t name all those powerhouses you had to go through, but you know how big the games were when there was no threads even made about the game ! LoL 

2 hours ago, TornadoNation said:

Its a shame that people continue to try and discredit Alcoa for dominating a classification their enrollment puts them in. Correct me if Im wrong but if/when Alcoa moves up to 4A to satisfy everyone wouldnt they be moving up in the other sports as well? 

Not everyone is insulting Alcoa for wishing they would move up , if you noticed I said I think they would still continue to win State every year , just against much better teams with a lot more fan support, meaning more money for Alcoa. I hated hearing every year how Maryville should move up …  “ skeered of the big boys “  and was very thankful when we did move up . I just find it surprising that most Alcoa fans don’t feel the same way . Most Alcoa fans I know mention this all the time to me . Sorry if you think I’m insulting your team , I’m not , I have a lot of respect for Alcoa and I’ve said all I’m gonna say on this subject since it seems to be a touchy subject 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indian said:

The criticism is more for the system than of any individual school performing at a high level. 650 isn't too much different than the 800 or so lower limit for 4A but that's what keeps Alcoa down through no fault of their own. 

9 gold balls is just so ridiculous, all about bringing in more money , 5 or 6 total Gold balls would make things so much better in Tn … jmo 

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Anyone who thinks Murvul fan is genuine when discussing concern about Alcoa gate money and current classification has lost their mind. It’s all about losing ground on State Championship totals, nothing more.  If Murvul could find a way to weasel back to 4A, they would do it in a heartbeat. They typically play two games a year, Alcoa and Oakland. Outside of that, not much to talk about. Hope Murvul fan enjoys the new Jumbotron. Heard it’s gonna be a nice one.:lol: Good luck with next season! :thumb:

• Upvote 1