Honest question about LA

Flea21

Could this be the best Tennessee football team of all time? I’m wearing  a Kevlar vest so bring it on…

But seriously…we all know that the last 10 years of football are much better than football in the 00’s or 90’s…so give me a better team….LA has 10-15 high d1 players…what other team had that?

19 minutes ago, Flea21 said:

Honest question….tell me why that team would have beaten this LA team?

LA starts 22 players……10+ d1 kids.  I don’t know anything about that BA team so educate me.

BA has had kids that play on Sundays- and some on Super Bowl Sunday as well as Pro Bowls. I am not saying who would win, rather suggesting BA is worthy to be in the conversation.

1 hour ago, Flea21 said:

Could this be the best Tennessee football team of all time? I’m wearing  a Kevlar vest so bring it on…

But seriously…we all know that the last 10 years of football are much better than football in the 00’s or 90’s…so give me a better team….LA has 10-15 high d1 players…what other team had that?

Dilfer must be bored riding back to Birmingham. Are you serious right now? Instead of wearing a vest, you should be wearing a helmet because it is clear you got some brain damage. 

They are not even the best Division II team of all time. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Flea21 said:

BA is the late 90’s would have boat raced this team. Flatt would have Dilfer crying at halftime. 

4 hours ago, Flea21 said:

Havent you had enough pub this week Trent?   Go coach UAB man…..people are sick of you!

love or hate LA, I don't think any team in TN history that I can recall has taken on that type of out of state competition and won...3 games against top out of state competition and 3 wins.  BA and MBA have some history beating good out of state teams, but not 3 in the same season.  So, yes they are on the short list.  

--BA '95-'96, undefeated in 5A pre-split for 2 years

--MBA '98 - '00  Ingle Martin, Hunter Hillenmeyer--and Ricky Bowers

--Ensworth '10-'13: Corn Elder and Orleans Darkwa were 2 future NFL players in the same backfield, with Teverres Jefferson at QB--and Ricky Bowers

But my favorite will always be '92 Gallatin.  That's the last team ever to run the table in 3A, 15-0, no public/private split.