Cumberland county at York

rammerjammer2

7 hours ago, rammerjammer2 said:

2 really good programs meet Friday night at York. Really looking forward to the Beragona (sorry if  the spelling is off) and the Reese Beaty matchup. Both teams have very good supporting casts. This should be a great matchup of 2 possible glass house contenders. 

I am either going to this game or if I can get off work before 5:00 making the trip East to watch Bradley and Cleveland.  

11 hours ago, rammerjammer2 said:

2 really good programs meet Friday night at York. Really looking forward to the Beragona (sorry if  the spelling is off) and the Reese Beaty matchup. Both teams have very good supporting casts. This should be a great matchup of 2 possible glass house contenders. 

That PG battle will be a good match up....but I think Gabby will steal the show tonight.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rammerjammer2 said:

York wins by 12. Holds Cchs to 34 points. Right now he’s playing a slower game due to short bench. His 5 are very clutch and Reese Beaty was without a doubt the best player on the floor. When Coach Green’s bench gets some more experience this team should make a deep run come tournament time. Fun team to watch. 

Hate I missed it.