5 Teams in TN High School History That Defeat the 2022 Lipscomb Academy Gold Ball Team

Booger

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

It's hardly even comparable. They're playing the same sport but it's almost totally different these days. I played in the mid to late 00's and it's way different from just then. Plus Kids get bigger stronger and faster every year, it's just not the same. 

I was doing an online certification for another sport the other day and I was surprised that it reported that PED use is at 5% which I guess means out of the small percentage of HS kids that are tested (I think around 20% of total). The surprising part to me was that it’s the lowest it’s been since tracking began with a high of around 8% in the late 1990s. I would have thought with the strength and speed we see these days and things being easier to obtain via the internet it would have been the opposite. 

On 1/14/2023 at 12:33 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

It's hardly even comparable. They're playing the same sport but it's almost totally different these days. I played in the mid to late 00's and it's way different from just then. Plus Kids get bigger stronger and faster every year, it's just not the same. 

Booger just sayin

InsideNebraska - Where are they now: Dave RimingtonPin on Darrell GreenRay Lewis: from Lakeland to Cantonimage.jpeg.3e2bb7b66c98305bd258aec06c926851.jpegPin by Carter Johnson on RAIDERS !!!!!! | Football cards, Baseball history, Bo  jackson

Edited by Booger