Way too early predictions for 4A? Lol

Ffball9999

Boone and Elizabethton is a big money game and that is what out of conference games are for. Some schools in this area can’t figure that out and play non conference games and the visitors bring 47 people but hey they get an easy win and get bragged on in the paper Saturday morning.

1 hour ago, Tab said:

Boone and Elizabethton is a big money game and that is what out of conference games are for. Some schools in this area can’t figure that out and play non conference games and the visitors bring 47 people but hey they get an easy win and get bragged on in the paper Saturday morning.

:lol:

It is not just on your end of the state my man. 

On 12/19/2022 at 5:03 PM, Tab said:

That's for sure about the money.    Personally I would rather Boone play an easy game and get a win but I understand the other side, i.e., the draw of a big gate

On 12/19/2022 at 1:50 PM, lawnman said:

I would say Rhett Slagle will be Betsy QB next year and don’t see him leaving Betsy.Maupin is the Senior QB and he would probably be the one you’re talking about leaving but I’ve heard nothing about him leaving Betsy.

Verified. Maupin to DB. Interesting side bar…I’m hearing DB may be on the schedule. That would be interesting.