Way too early predictions for 4A? Lol

Ffball9999

On 1/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, Ffball9999 said:

Yep.  I guess that’s a broad statement.   Just saying I know of several big names that may be moving.  Not the time or my place to announce them

I guess that’s why they call them message board rumors lol.  BTW I heard Eliz and Greeneville were playing switch this year and trading coaches.  Just something I heard.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

Betsy will be tough this year but Greenville with that Baugh kid stepping in at QB may be tougher than ever. Kid is tall with a huge arm and can make all the throws. Hear he’s already getting a lot of interest at the FCS level. 

Baugh will have to wait another year and will be the backup as a sophomore to Cannon the senior. (Who is getting lots of interest from FCS schools and has a huge arm) 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Baugh will have to wait another year and will be the backup as a sophomore to Cannon the senior. (Who is getting lots of interest from FCS schools and has a huge arm) 

Not from those who I’ve spoke with around the program. Baugh lit up last year on JV while the other kid was long snapping. His father being the OC will probably factor into it being the Baugh Show. 

2 hours ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

Not from those who I’ve spoke with around the program. Baugh lit up last year on JV while the other kid was long snapping. His father being the OC will probably factor into it being the Baugh Show. 

There’s zero chance Baugh starts over Cannon. Cannon could have easily been the starter last year with a different last name. 

6 hours ago, Wetsy4Betsy said:

I can go ahead and tell you whoever you spoke to doesn't know crap if they are feeding you that.  Baugh did well last year in JV and Cannon did the same the year before.  Cannon could have easily been the starter last year and throws a much better ball.  

15 hours ago, Swipes said:

I can go ahead and tell you whoever you spoke to doesn't know crap if they are feeding you that.  Baugh did well last year in JV and Cannon did the same the year before.  Cannon could have easily been the starter last year and throws a much better ball.  

Thanks for the response swipes. Of course I’m not going to throw any names around but all i can tell you is you have a talented senior in one hand and a talented sophomore & OC’s son in one hand… and you do the math on that, friend. i could see Cannon being the spring opening starter to keep him from leaving but take it to the bank, Baugh will be the starter week 1. 

On 2/20/2023 at 7:37 AM, Swipes said:

Swipes.  This is why these message board are so funny and ridiculous..   people commenting on stuff that they have no real clue about.   Lol