West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

No doubt South Side best in 3A. Hope McNairy can improve to challenge South Gibson in the Region tournament. Several girls played softball all summer. Freshman starter at guard is a high level softball prospect. Only true post is a sophomore playing behind seniors. Team should improve with experience. Also have reigning district MVP.

12 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Hear Davis for McKenzie is out for a long while. Still McKenzie?

I would bet she will be back by Tournaments. She had surgery I believe yesterday. Their District isn’t that great but there Region is pretty good. They need her back for sure. They will still be good. Solid team.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

No. Gleason

They were definitely a tough scrappy bunch last year. Lot of fun to watch.  Just for conversation because I'm still trying to catch up on whos who in basketball, not trying to be smart here, with Alana graduating last year, who/what is left to call Gleason at the top?

1 hour ago, SpottedGoat said:

They were definitely a tough scrappy bunch last year. Lot of fun to watch.  Just for conversation because I'm still trying to catch up on whos who in basketball, not trying to be smart here, with Alana graduating last year, who/what is left to call Gleason at the top?

It sounds like like Gleason hung with Mckenzie last night. That’s saying something.  I watched McKenzie play Westview without Davis most of that game. They are still a very good team without her. Gleason may be underestimated without Alana

2 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

their success vs a pretty good schedule and the number of points they are scoring per game makes me lean towards them right now. I'm not familiar enough to analyze individual teams and players. 

19 hours ago, RedDevil23 said:

I doubt anyone contends with McKenzie but I’d put Dresden and South Fulton in front of Gleason

2 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

3 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

No. Gleason

Gleason and Greenfield will have their hands full with Dresden and Peabody in that Region. I predict Peabody and Dresden to win their Districts. South Fulton may be competitive as well. Greenfield and Gleason another two teams that will be better by end of the year with some new starters.