West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

18 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Got Huntingdon to contend with next. Will be another battle in the District Semis. We both get to state we will be in opposite brackets but we got to get there. Easier said than done. I like our team but it is always a battle. If we get to Region Finals then there is substate. We have been there before and been in a lot of one and done’s. Just got to battle. Good luck to y’all!!!

Same to you sir! I have really enjoyed this years basketball season. There are some quality teams in the this area. I think we have a legit shot at bringing home several Gold balls back to W TN in both public and private.  

35 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Same to you sir! I have really enjoyed this years basketball season. There are some quality teams in the this area. I think we have a legit shot at bringing home several Gold balls back to W TN in both public and private.  

We will see. West TN has done well. Private sector TCA and USJ will have Webb to contend with. Lots of great teams throughout TN. We will see what happens. Cumberland Plateau and East Tennessee are loaded too. 

Edited by pioneer42

30 minutes ago, Opm91 said:

Is there a bracket out there somewhere?  I heard the huntingdon game may possibly be on the 15th. 

I seen the bracket from another coach but I don’t have it. As of Saturday Night it was play in game on 13th and semis on the 16th which is a Thursday. I suppose it could change but the bracket I seen was from TSSAA. Finals 18th and consolation. Region at Centerville. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 11:19 PM, ReitzFan said:

Huge game on Tuesday as the Trinity Christian Lady Lions host USJ in front of what will be a jam packed T Dome. A USJ win and they get the district outright. If TCA wins, and wins by at least 7 points, the Lady Lions will capture district honors and a #1 seed in the region tournament. The game will be livestreamed at no cost on Tuesday beginning at 5:45. Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will have the call. The viewing link is:  https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions

The game of the night tonight!