Knox Catholic Coach

FB123OL

6 hours ago, footballgiant123 said:

Looks like daddy got his way in the end. He wanted ALL his kids in public school instead of private to begin with. 
Wonder how many Catholic kids will follow? Daddy has a lot of influence being that half the team train at his gym. Son is “recruiting” them hot and heavy to follow him to Bearden. 

Not surprised in the least. I was a little surprised when they came to Catholic initially. Brody wanted to go to Bearden from the start. Since he didn’t play in a varsity game I’m not sure what his eligibility status would be (assuming a jamboree doesn’t count). 

1 hour ago, IrishBBall said:

Not surprised in the least. I was a little surprised when they came to Catholic initially. Brody wanted to go to Bearden from the start. Since he didn’t play in a varsity game I’m not sure what his eligibility status would be (assuming a jamboree doesn’t count). 

If he didnt participate in any varsity games then he will be immediately eligible.