1A 2023

TheBlueprint

Union City, McKenzie, MASE, & Moore County in the West.

South Pitt returns a lot I believe, they'd probably be my pick in the East. Gordonsville should be good again but I know they also lost some really good seniors. I think Clay Co definitely takes a step back next year, they lost a ton of really good players

8 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I’d say west will be MASE, Moore County, Union City. Looks like McKenzie lost a lot.  

East will likely come down to SP and Gordonsville. Whitwell will also be much improved.  Clay looks to have lost a bunch as well. 

Don't overlook Rockwood now that they are in 1a. 

MASE should def be the favorite they bring a ton back and the transfer portal will be used as well. Mckenzie still be there with the kid taking over at QB he can sling through a carwash and not get it wet. Moore co with White returning as well as other im not sure you can stop that offense next year. One of those 3 teams takes home the gold. 

22 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

MASE should def be the favorite they bring a ton back and the transfer portal will be used as well. Mckenzie still be there with the kid taking over at QB he can sling through a carwash and not get it wet. Moore co with White returning as well as other im not sure you can stop that offense next year. One of those 3 teams takes home the gold. 

Ha, I think that's the first time I've heard that one.