Walker Martinez robbed of Mr. Football to a losy 4-7 QB - Abolish the award

GoMavs423

2 hours ago, FormerMav said:

This sounds so much like sour grapes from you MIF. 

Character is one of the criteria.  Go back and review my posts about the hazing incident pre season down in Tampa. It's an open secret.  

Some of these kids need to learn how to lose,  with grace.  Apparently so do some adults. 

I’ve seen several posts alluding to a hazing incident? I haven’t seen any details about it about but if it’s truly something that happened, all of AC coaches and teachers are primary reporters so they will have to answer for not reporting anything of that nature. That is a heavy accusation against someone especially when specifically naming them in it. 

in regards to Mr. Football, Jackson from Fulton was by far the most important player to a team I’ve ever seen. Fulton could barely snap him the ball half the time and he was making plays on both sides of the ball that no one else could make. The nominees team success/record should not and does not matter. If Jackson & Martinez switched teams… lol not even entertaining that. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

The Mavs ended up State champions and are the Defending State Champs in 2023. led by QB Walker Martinez, Gaven Noe as MVP Blue cross annual classic and Bryson Vowell. Martinez leaves AC 2022 with 4078 #1 in the State of Tennessee regular season yards and ranked #15 in the Nation. Gaven Noe will be attending Navy recruit as a running back and Bryson Vowell chose Murray state over Iowa for quicker playing time. Walker still in the hunt tuned down Ole Miss for more playing time as well with whom ever he choses in June. The Mavs already have a new potential Mr.Football in the making 2023. Let's hope we get this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 2:12 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavs ended up State champions and are the Defending State Champs in 2023. led by QB Walker Martinez, Gaven Noe as MVP Blue cross annual classic and Bryson Vowell. Martinez leaves AC 2022 with 4078 #1 in the State of Tennessee regular season yards and ranked #15 in the Nation. Gaven Noe will be attending Navy recruit as a running back and Bryson Vowell chose Murray state over Iowa for quicker playing time. Walker still in the hunt tuned down Ole Miss for more playing time as well with whom ever he choses in June. The Mavs already have a new potential Mr.Football in the making 2023. Let's hope we get this one.

Lmao no one is turning down actual offers at P5 schools for FCS schools. 

1 hour ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Lmao no one is turning down actual offers at P5 schools for FCS schools. 

No one?  Tell me you have no clue what your talking about when the #1 player in the entire country for 2022 went to an FCS school over all those P5 offers he had :roll:

Vowell did hold an offer from Iowa and chose Murray State for faster playing time so get your facts straight before running that mouth when everyone can tell you have no clue what your talking about with your comment.  Two words “Travis Hunter”

55 minutes ago, Swipes said:

No one?  Tell me you have no clue what your talking about when the #1 player in the entire country for 2022 went to an FCS school over all those P5 offers he had :roll:

Vowell did hold an offer from Iowa and chose Murray State for faster playing time so get your facts straight before running that mouth when everyone can tell you have no clue what your talking about with your comment.  Two words “Travis Hunter”

You’re comparing him to Travis Hunter, who was literally the #1 player in the country. Lol

be proud of your boys landing spot, that’s a great accomplishment. No need to try to justify it  

14 minutes ago, GatorTDMaker said:

You’re comparing him to Travis Hunter, who was literally the #1 player in the country. Lol

be proud of your boys landing spot, that’s a great accomplishment. No need to try to justify it  

I never once said he was Travis Hunter just that your "Lmao no one is turning down actual offers at P5 schools for FCS schools. " Which is a complete LIE and was done by the #1 player in the nation last year or you think Travis Hunter is a no one it can't be both

FYI he isn't my boy and I'm not an AC fan just showing how incorrect you are

Edited by Swipes

10 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I never once said he was Travis Hunter just that your "Lmao no one is turning down actual offers at P5 schools for FCS schools. " Which is a complete LIE and was done by the #1 player in the nation last year or you think Travis Hunter is a no one it can't be both

FYI he isn't my boy and I'm not an AC fan just showing how incorrect you are

You’re bringing up one player, which received 2 million $ in NIL deals to attend JSU… 

i don’t think you understand how the recruiting game works. There’s a difference in offers and an actual commitable offer. 

4 minutes ago, GatorTDMaker said:

You’re bringing up one player, which received 2 million $ in NIL deals to attend JSU… 

i don’t think you understand how the recruiting game works. There’s a difference in offers and an actual commitable offer. 

One player takes away your no one comment, you can't be that obtuse or maybe you are. (I would think next time before i commented with an absolute statement)

As a former high school coach I know exactly how the recruiting game works.  If Vowell would have committed to Iowa they would had to pull is offer for him to not go there.  Do you believe Soles (Powell) offer from Alabama isn't a true offer since he is only a 3Star the same way as Vowell and not committable?