South Pittsburg Pirates 2023

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

This is the start of a new 2 year schedule. I would like to have seen that game again as well. I saw that Sequatchie County isn’t First now. It’s been moved to fourth. What does your schedule look like? Anyone from Tennessee?

Unfortunately we hardly ever hear anything about ours till late spring and are usually still trying to fill open dates up until the start of season.  

On 12/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO… ttp what you mean a reason? I garuntee we all knows the reason and it aint cause nobody scared of a 5-5 team.  You think im joking but im not.

RD, The high costs for anti-burglary protection devices or 24 hr security is something only a few programs can afford. Yep, Recon So!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rlh said:

That should be a good game.

Watching MTCS will bring back memories for some SP folks, we run it, but not side saddle.

I'll bring some fudge rounds for Roy and see if the Tower man will let me in for old memories - if not, I guess I can use the tunnel that Skinny Frank dug. I might even see if I can get that Morris boy that used to work with Skinny to come with me. Football is always a good excuse to come back to the valley.

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Watching MTCS will bring back memories for some SP folks, we run it, but not side saddle.

I'll bring some fudge rounds for Roy and see if the Tower man will let me in for old memories - if not, I guess I can use the tunnel that Skinny Frank dug. I might even see if I can get that Morris boy that used to work with Skinny to come with me. Football is always a good excuse to come back to the valley.

Skinny Frank, now there's a name from the past.