2A REGION 4 2023

GeneralForrest

14 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Brooks took ER from being the doormat in the region to winning it in just one year lol.... I'm not sure what else you are wanting.. I would love for him to leave ER though so if you can get him out keep on!!!

Let's be honest, anyone could win that region with the talent East had and how down the region was. Coach laid an egg when it mattered most. 

On 1/25/2023 at 6:50 AM, CCLHL08 said:

I can see you woke from your winter nap. Rest of your  3 characters taking a nap as well. Good thing know one cares about your thoughts on Brooks. Coach of the year in small schools in middle Tn and coach of the year in the region isn’t bad for the first year. Basketball won a title which is great but how many years did it take for coach Caton. You probably don’t know because you and all of your 3 characters are swinging on your brother Pond. So when you grow a few brain cells and want to have a normal conversation let me know. But until you grow a pair and want to do that. May God Bless you

I'm having a normal conversation... State championships are better than getting absolutely massacred in the 3rd round. You're the one who made this conversation awkward. 

8 hours ago, CCLHL89 said:

Let's be honest, anyone could win that region with the talent East had and how down the region was. Coach laid an egg when it mattered most. 

I’ve seen the region week before and East have a lot more talent than what they had this year and go 5-5. We’re all sorry that your blue devils got put out in the second round had a good run at it though. 

15 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

I’ve seen the region week before and East have a lot more talent than what they had this year and go 5-5. We’re all sorry that your blue devils got put out in the second round had a good run at it though. 

I'm trying to comprehend what you mean when you say blue devils. I've been a believer in them their indians sense I graduated in 89. We've had success in every sport but football. Until we get a new coach in there, we never wheel have any state championships. 

16 hours ago, CCLHL89 said:

I'm trying to comprehend what you mean when you say blue devils. I've been a believer in them their indians sense I graduated in 89. We've had success in every sport but football. Until we get a new coach in there, we never wheel have any state championships. 

I’m trying to comprehend if you actually have a brain. I actually know one of the coaches at East I can set up a meeting and you can ask any questions that you want to ask. Maybe you have some great insight of the game that they are missing. What you think you up for that?

1 hour ago, CCLHL08 said:

I’m trying to comprehend if you actually have a brain. I actually know one of the coaches at East I can set up a meeting and you can ask any questions that you want to ask. Maybe you have some great insight of the game that they are missing. What you think you up for that?

Which one? I know one pretty well myself, and we both agreed that the new coaching staff did not have our Indians ready to play against Tyner. I'm not trying to argue, I just want what's best for East. 

4 hours ago, CCLHL89 said:

Which one? I know one pretty well myself, and we both agreed that the new coaching staff did not have our Indians ready to play against Tyner. I'm not trying to argue, I just want what's best for East. 

Yea I’m sure you do! Let me know when you want to talk to the coaches I will set it up for you. 

3 minutes ago, CCLHL89 said:

Derek and I are pretty close.. We actually talk daily. I already have that access.. 

Yea sure and I talk to Nick Saban about twice a week. I’m just trying to get you an invite to talk to the coaches. But I knew you wouldn’t accept anyways. You can bring Margret, Indian1989, Indiangrad89 and whoever else you got. Just trying to get you an invite.

3 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Yea sure and I talk to Nick Saban about twice a week. I’m just trying to get you an invite to talk to the coaches. But I knew you wouldn’t accept anyways. You can bring Margret, Indian1989, Indiangrad89 and whoever else you got. Just trying to get you an invite.

I'm serious. You can think what you'd like. I have insider info on this. Whether you like it or not. I would not get on here for no reason. Derek knows what it takes to win and knows that brooks isn't the answer!!