Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

22 minutes ago, bounder said:

And Well DUH maybe they're waiting until next week or next year to announce it! DUH! Or maybe it hasn't happened at all, you're so smart ...  You tell  us what's going on!

I have no earthly idea what’s going on, but it has only been two weeks and with schools out.  Didn’t mean to fire you up. Relax!

On 12/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, pepvol said:

Not a Grown man with any Balls ! Good Lord the toughness and Hard Love I got from my Coaches back in the Day made Joining the United States Marine Corps a LOT easier on me . I Didn't cower in a corner wanting my Mommy when the Drill Instructors started Hollering because of the Great Leaders of Men I had for my Football Coaches cared enough about me to have high expectations .... and I know of Hundreds of other great Men who are forever Grateful for these Real Men we had for leaders back then . Grow a set and quit Blushing like a girly man !

Ahhh, another "back in my day" post.  Sounds like someone is trying to overcompensate where they fall short.

That's what this country needs, more grown men choosing yelling and cussing kids as a career choice.  Maybe if your "great leaders" would have lead you a little more in English class you wouldn't have had to join the Marines and would have gotten to play football at the next level.

1 hour ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Ahhh, another "back in my day" post.  Sounds like someone is trying to overcompensate where they fall short.

That's what this country needs, more grown men choosing yelling and cussing kids as a career choice.  Maybe if your "great leaders" would have lead you a little more in English class you wouldn't have had to join the Marines and would have gotten to play football at the next level.

He "had to join the Marine Corps"? 

You obviously wouldn't understand. 

• Like 2

• CoachT locked this topic