Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

On 12/30/2022 at 1:18 PM, TeeterTot2 said:

Ahhh, another "back in my day" post.  Sounds like someone is trying to overcompensate where they fall short.

That's what this country needs, more grown men choosing yelling and cussing kids as a career choice.  Maybe if your "great leaders" would have lead you a little more in English class you wouldn't have had to join the Marines and would have gotten to play football at the next level.

Ahhh another Troll trying to be an anonymous Bad #### on a message board ! I guess saying that knowing you'd never have a chance to say that to my face made you feel real Brave didn't it ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Ahhh another Troll trying to be an anonymous Bad #### on a message board ! I guess saying that knowing you'd never have a chance to say that to my face made you feel real Brave didn't it ? 

Y’all both should consider meeting up for a 40 yard dash, similar to what Greyrider and Bladerunner almost agreed to back in the day. Lol

Just now, SweetScience said:

Y’all both should consider meeting up for a 40 yard dash, similar to what Greyrider and Bladerunner almost agreed to back in the day. Lol

How bout a Golf Match ? I came in first in my Tournament yesterday !!! LOL Benefits of being Retired !

7 minutes ago, pepvol said:

How bout a Golf Match ? I came in first in my Tournament yesterday !!! LOL Benefits of being Retired !

Golf???  How bout a sport with less fat guys and ugly shirts.......lets play some hockey?  I lace them every week in the men's hockey league in Nashville so I'm easy to find.  

1 minute ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Golf???  How bout a sport with less fat guys and ugly shirts.......lets play some hockey?  I lace them every week in the men's hockey league in Nashville so I'm easy to find.  

Ya Happy Gilmore thought the same thing about Bob Barker ... True Story ! 

2 hours ago, DCCATVOICE said:

Ah I know I look old for my age but can’t I be Gaddis’s younger brother? He’s 12 years older than me. I’ve never considered myself to be a media guy but thank you for listening. 
One of the differences between what I do and what keyboard people such as yourself do is I am willing to sign my name to my thoughts and opinions. Same with live radio. It’s out there for all to hear. What’s your name by the way and how do you know things ? 

What a classic "show your face" comment DC.  You don't look old, its the idea that you feel the need to stand up for Joe just like Willie.  

32 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

What a classic "show your face" comment DC.  You don't look old, its the idea that you feel the need to stand up for Joe just like Willie.  

darn right I will stand up for David Clary and Coach Gaddis. RWR! Coach Gaddis has been good to me. Clary works his bottom off to bring the Oak Ridge Community Wildcat sports,

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic