Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

45 minutes ago, HTV said:

But on the other side of that coin, the current principal wasn't in place when Miner was on staff, so there is no tie there.  And while I know that he has a tie with the current AD, the hire is ultimately made by the principal.  

I'll bet you're right about that

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I really don’t have an opinion as far as that goes. That’s me being completely honest with you. 

I said this earlier and I'll say it again...while I don't expect to get a real answer, If "Joe" is at West tonight, I'll track him down and ask him who the frontrunner is, who has applied, who will be interviewed, when interviews begin, when a hire will be made, and who's on the committee. I doubt I'll get a single answer to any of those questions, but you never know unless you ask!

14 minutes ago, catswild said:

I said this earlier and I'll say it again...while I don't expect to get a real answer, If "Joe" is at West tonight, I'll track him down and ask him who the frontrunner is, who has applied, who will be interviewed, when interviews begin, when a hire will be made, and who's on the committee. I doubt I'll get a single answer to any of those questions, but you never know unless you ask!

He’ll be there tonight but you won’t get the answers to those questions but I’m sure he’d love to hear your opinions on the subject. I directed at least 8 people on Saturday to him. For anybody who knows him, he’s very approachable and I’m sure he’d love to speak to you. Tell him Little brother sent you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HTV said:

But on the other side of that coin, the current principal wasn't in place when Miner was on staff, so there is no tie there.  And while I know that he has a tie with the current AD, the hire is ultimately made by the principal.  

You’re absolutely right about that, but my gut feeling is it will be JM. And although Gaddis is just the AD, I feel he has a lot of sway when it comes to the OR football program, for obvious reasons. I may end up being completely wrong, we’ll see.

Edited by SweetScience

28 minutes ago, DCCATVOICE said:

He’ll be there tonight but you won’t get the answers to those questions but I’m sure he’d love to hear your opinions on the subject. I directed at least 8 people on Saturday to him. For anybody who knows him, he’s very approachable and I’m sure he’d love to speak to you. Tell him Little brother sent you. 

Big Brother*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

may be wrong but I can't imagine them bettering themselves who ever they hire after this fiasco. Oak Ridge definitely isn't the proud program it once was and it seems like a certain group there seem to 

I don't mind if you post on Oak Ridge. You seem fair in your opinions but you went too far with the

"Oak Ridge definitely isn't the PROUD program it once was..."

I can't speak for other Oak Ridge but I still am a supporter of a very proud program. There have been some probrems the last two seasons but we were in the State Championship game three years ago.

Barney peace and good luck to the Maryville programs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I don't mind if you post on Oak Ridge. You seem fair in your opinions but you went too far with the

"Oak Ridge definitely isn't the PROUD program it once was..."

I can't speak for other Oak Ridge but I still am a supporter of a very proud program. There have been some probrems the last two seasons but we were in the State Championship game three years ago.

Barney peace and good luck to the Maryville programs.

You force out two coaches in a row... things aren't the way they were.

• CoachT locked this topic