Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

8 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

he doesnt stay ANYWHERE long. He's said some stuff to kids that will make a grown man blush.

Wasn’t he at Knox West for quite a few years? The Cleveland situation was just a bad fit from both sides from what I heard. Didn’t hear anything good or bad from his time at Halls. As a coach with a state title on his resume, I’m sure he will land somewhere.

14 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

it's true. I've heard it. ALOT. Like ALOT. 

Are you saying that you heard it on the field yourself or you heard people tell you that it's true.  Big difference.  But whatever.  It's you're first time ever on an OR thread, and your screen name says it all.  so I will not be wasting any time on you.  Troll on brother. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

he doesnt stay ANYWHERE long. He's said some stuff to kids that will make a grown man blush.

Not a Grown man with any Balls ! Good Lord the toughness and Hard Love I got from my Coaches back in the Day made Joining the United States Marine Corps a LOT easier on me . I Didn't cower in a corner wanting my Mommy when the Drill Instructors started Hollering because of the Great Leaders of Men I had for my Football Coaches cared enough about me to have high expectations .... and I know of Hundreds of other great Men who are forever Grateful for these Real Men we had for leaders back then . Grow a set and quit Blushing like a girly man !

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pepvol said:

Not a Grown man with any Balls ! Good Lord the toughness and Hard Love I got from my Coaches back in the Day made Joining the United States Marine Corps a LOT easier on me . I Didn't cower in a corner wanting my Mommy when the Drill Instructors started Hollering because of the Great Leaders of Men I had for my Football Coaches cared enough about me to have high expectations .... and I know of Hundreds of other great Men who are forever Grateful for these Real Men we had for leaders back then . Grow a set and quit Blushing like a girly man !

Amen brother. Just pathetic

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic