Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

My last post on this. There are 42 pages of comments on here and there are no solutions to any of the problems brought up. This is still a matter of privacy and policy and there won't be any further comments from the parties involved. It's time to quit bickering back and forth and move on. I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again" You don't air you're dirty laundry in public"!  Therefore I am going to start a new thread ...  Who should or could be the next Football Coach at Oak Ridge? Let's try to keep it civil and on the subject.

Coach T Jim Thompson please shut this thread down.   

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bounder said:

My last post on this. There are 42 pages of comments on here and there are no solutions to any of the problems brought up. This is still a matter of privacy and policy and there won't be any further comments from the parties involved. It's time to quit bickering back and forth and move on. I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again" You don't air you're dirty laundry in public"!  Therefore I am going to start a new thread ...  Who should or could be the next Football Coach at Oak Ridge? Let's try to keep it civil and on the subject.

Coach T Jim Thompson please shut this thread down.   

Thank you Bounder, best post on this thread.......

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic