Boyd Buchanan 2023

BoydBuchBacker

19 hours ago, RockCreekRambler said:

Thats what I heard money was to good to pass up....

guess that hearin just bad...or your source is just bad....or both.....

....and just what was the number on that too good money

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, RockCreekRambler said:

Hit the nail on the head and there are only 2 deeper in chatt than where he is about to end up... or so I have been told.

19 hours ago, RockCreekRambler said:

Thats what I heard money was to good to pass up....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It was good to start 2-0 but things get much harder this week. If we can get this win vs CAK we should be 5-0 when CGR comes to town. I like our running game a lot this year. It reminds me of some of our old Buc teams that ran the ball so well. We have a stable of running backs so were in good hands there. The late addition of that LB is nice too. That kid is the real deal. 

On 8/29/2023 at 12:37 PM, BoydBuchBacker said:

It was good to start 2-0 but things get much harder this week. If we can get this win vs CAK we should be 5-0 when CGR comes to town. I like our running game a lot this year. It reminds me of some of our old Buc teams that ran the ball so well. We have a stable of running backs so were in good hands there. The late addition of that LB is nice too. That kid is the real deal. 

BackerofBoydBuchs should be tickled Hillaryless for the only coach BackerofBoydBuchs thinks should be atthe North Brainerd Levee Swamp Academy.....The St. Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on the Charger Drive is a very very special place..........tho Booger will admit that decidin to dump the Church o Christ denominator membership to become an Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assemblian did catch ole Booger off stance....

.....that Akin feller was the most winningest fb coach to ever hold court over at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Academy Buccaneers place anyway....and was leavin Ringgold in search of another private gig in the Volunteer state somewhere...

...if the best high schoolin AD in the volunteer state hand not lured the GOAT away from Aluminum City to the swamp....Booger thinkin the Vikings of Somerville TN dont end up with the best coach to ever do it at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Academy

Booger just sayin :twisted:

Edited by Booger

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 12:37 PM, BoydBuchBacker said:

Sorry about the late response. Life has been busy and haven't got to tune in like I usually do.

These teams remind you of the Healy/Peardon, 08 and 09 teams? 

7 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

I was asking @BoydBuchBackerBoydBuchBacker if those teams are the ones he is referring to because he said it reminded him of old Boyd teams that ran the ball well. 

I haven't seem them play yet this year 

oldfaithful needs to seek out another source.....BBB wouldnt nose FB if a FB hit BBB tween the peepers.....

...good things in store for the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Bucs oldfaithful

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger