Greenback 2023

orngnblk

If what we are hearing is true Greenback football is over. He lost his coaching job at Loudon because he was bad then and I still don’t understand why but Ryan hired him here and he stayed in trouble for his language on the field. Why would you hire him. You have just killed the program as we know it. 

13 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

If what we are hearing is true Greenback football is over. He lost his coaching job at Loudon because he was bad then and I still don’t understand why but Ryan hired him here and he stayed in trouble for his language on the field. Why would you hire him. You have just killed the program as we know it. 

The so-called “search” committee should have to meet Greenback residents and explain this embarrassment.

Greenback crybaby wagon train has forgotten how Ryan left you high and dry when the talent and big boys graduated. He didn't have time to coach up the boys who played with their heart, blood and soul. Just left them behind to fend for themselves. Then your sorry bandwagon jumped on with Coach E who destroyed the boys spirit.

Shame on every one of you! So you guys want someone to teach our young men to run away when the going gets tough instead of standing staying, working and fighting! You guys should just stay home this fall.

Our boys need people who believe in them not a has been or wanna be! Getta Grip GB cause you are going to be in for a ride! Our boys are strong and our new coaching staff ain't taking anything from anybody. Don't blink, cause if you do, you're going to miss the best football season Greenback has ever had! 

4 minutes ago, sportsntnhs said:

Greenback crybaby wagon train has forgotten how Ryan left you high and dry when the talent and big boys graduated. He didn't have time to coach up the boys who played with their heart, blood and soul. Just left them behind to fend for themselves. Then your sorry bandwagon jumped on with Coach E who destroyed the boys spirit.

Shame on every one of you! So you guys want someone to teach our young men to run away when the going gets tough instead of standing staying, working and fighting! You guys should just stay home this fall.

Our boys need people who believe in them not a has been or wanna be! Getta Grip GB cause you are going to be in for a ride! Our boys are strong and our new coaching staff ain't taking anything from anybody. Don't blink, cause if you do, you're going to miss the best football season Greenback has ever had! 

Nice first post!  Credibility = 0

28 minutes ago, JessicaDuggan said:

Everyone on this entire thread should stop downing, degrading, and complaining.  Coach T is no secret.  Those boys are reading these comments.  You don’t have to support the school staff, you don’t have to support the coaching staff, you don’t have to support the school board - but you either support these boys or please sit your #### at the house.  Show them support- they’re the ones catching the blunt end of all this. They’re the ones reading your comments, and they’re the ones that deserve SO MUCH BETTER.  They deserve better from the school board, they deserve better from the school staff, they deserve better from the coaching staff, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they deserve better from the dads on this forum along with their community.  Regardless of who’s sitting in the office,  and regardless of who’s standing on there side line making calls, I can guarantee you that I will not miss a single game and neither would any TRUE GREENBACK FAN!  We have an amazing group of boys - and they deserve support- from us all!  

#JessicaDugganbecauseidontneedtohide

Oh, I thought that we ARE supporting the boys by wanting something better for them than a head coach with no experience and a part-time AD. People who are not confident in coaching staffs are known to take their kids to other schools and we are not deep enough for that to happen.

Edited by AlBundy
Addition
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, AlBundy said:

Oh, I thought that we ARE supporting the boys by wanting something better for them than a head coach with no experience and a part-time AD. People who are not confident in coaching staffs are known to take their kids to other schools and we are not deep enough for that to happen.

I agree, people will take their kids other places. It’s so unfortunate. I agree I want what’s best for our kids. By showing support I meant regardless of who administration puts in there , we have to support the boys.  We can voice our opinions all day long, we can request who we want all day long, we can do all that….  At the end of the day we have been shown that administration isn’t listening.  Instead of screaming that Greenback football is doomed, we still have to support the ones that pad up and walk out there.  They don’t need to hear that stuff, they need to know that regardless they have a community that supports them and believes in them. We all know what this group that is in there now is capable of, we know that they have grit and play with heart.  We can be upset,  I’m not saying any of this has gone right.  I’m just saying that remember who all this has truly impacted.  

• Like 2

It's over for a long time great football program with this hire. Board the concession stand up, call ft loudon to come turn the lights off at Cooper field, and sale the mower that has kept one of the best grass fields mowed all these years. Thank you to this clown show of administration who handled the hiring. You have really outdone yourself

1 minute ago, JessicaDuggan said:

I agree, people will take their kids other places. It’s so unfortunate. I agree I want what’s best for our kids. By showing support I meant regardless of who administration puts in there , we have to support the boys.  We can voice our opinions all day long, we can request who we want all day long, we can do all that….  At the end of the day we have been shown that administration isn’t listening.  Instead of screaming that Greenback football is doomed, we still have to support the ones that pad up and walk out there.  They don’t need to hear that stuff, they need to know that regardless they have a community that supports them and believes in them. We all know what this group that is in there now is capable of, we know that they have grit and play with heart.  We can be upset,  I’m not saying any of this has gone right.  I’m just saying that remember who all this has truly impacted.  

Jess, You and I talked yesterday on FB so listen i love ya and i do know most of these guys will still support Greenback Football, if they choose to go else where ok fine, and sure the boys dont need see some of it but alot it they do. B/c this is not about showing support or not, its about the admin and elected officals and whoever else is involved, simply does not care what you, your boys or us key board warriors on coacht and FB have to say... In reality voicing your opinion counts just about as much as me voicing mine... Thats how much this admin respects you as a parent!

I'm no parent, yet... but to me that should infuriating...  stop "voicing your opinions" and start "demanding to be listened too and given an explanations of why this decisions were made" these are public officals for crying out loud! (And no i'm talking about the "its what was best for the kids" line either) b/c right now they dont care one bit what we think (we being players, parents and esp us fans.lol) b/c IF this hire is true its nothing but big double barrel middle finger to all of us GREENBACK FOOTBALL FANS and telling us we need to shut and sit down, we know whats best!

Like i said Jess, I see what your saying about these posts and boys i'm sry but some stuff you just need to over look (thats emotions mostly imo) this is not about if we support em or not, we do! This about the admin and how they have allowed this fiasco and where this next coaching hire can take these boys... So i'm not going to be quite about criticism toward them and this "committee" not b/c i want the attention (thats the last thing i want) i'm not gonna be quite b/c they simply dont respect any of us, especially you and your parents!

How do i know this? Well you'll see who you get as coach tomorrow afternoon at the team meeting (Gosh i hope that were all wrong) vs who it could of been (And NO i'm not talking just about Greg Ryan, there were plenty of other very well qualified coaches that didnt even make the interview list) that i know for a fact.

But hey if parents are willing to take it on the chin and not hold these ppl accountable then so be it... We'd been better off if we'd kept Coach E esp from a role model standpoint.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, muskox said:

It's over for a long time great football program with this hire. Board the concession stand up, call ft loudon to come turn the lights off at Cooper field, and sale the mower that has kept one of the best grass fields mowed all these years. Thank you to this clown show of administration who handled the hiring. You have really outdone yourself

Who is your new coach?  I have a feeling Greenback will rally around the hire and it will be better than what you had the past two years.