Greenback 2023

orngnblk

3 hours ago, EdForHeisman said:

Greenback will remain just be a k-8.

Never say never but if that “is” the plan they are telling lies right now in 2023. The land owned with future plans for new county HS is on the north end of 321 out near North Middle School I believe. That’s the other side of I-75. North Middle is 17 miles and 25 minute drive from Greenback School with zero traffic. That’s a drive by car..now think busses. Also that’s just from GB School. GB school district goes east of 411 to Blount & Monroe borders so tack on some more curvy backroads. Those talks ever gain ground & you might as well sell admission & popcorn to watch the “meetings”. They’ve tried this for decades.

4 hours ago, ladykee said:

Never say never but if that “is” the plan they are telling lies right now in 2023. The land owned with future plans for new county HS is on the north end of 321 out near North Middle School I believe. That’s the other side of I-75. North Middle is 17 miles and 25 minute drive from Greenback School with zero traffic. That’s a drive by car..now think busses. Also that’s just from GB School. GB school district goes east of 411 to Blount & Monroe borders so tack on some more curvy backroads. Those talks ever gain ground & you might as well sell admission & popcorn to watch the “meetings”. They’ve tried this for decades.

I was trying to make heads or tails out of it last night and none of the articles mentioned Greenback going into it. The school is being builtas the news said at Simpson Road and Hwy. 11 but I couldn't find that on the map but I did see it near 72. The school is being built in North Loudon County and the land has been purchased. When I pulled that location up it was close to Greenback. Better watch your backs down there on that or the same thing will happen by the frindley turds that run Loudon County as how your football coach got hired.

52 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was trying to make heads or tails out of it last night and none of the articles mentioned Greenback going into it. The school is being builtas the news said at Simpson Road and Hwy. 11 but I couldn't find that on the map but I did see it near 72. The school is being built in North Loudon County and the land has been purchased. When I pulled that location up it was close to Greenback. Better watch your backs down there on that or the same thing will happen by the frindley turds that run Loudon County as how your football coach got hired.

The land is behind the First Baptist Church in LC! Which is behind the Home Depot. It's being built for all of the growth in LC and overcrowding at LC High School and North Middle. It should not effect Greenback at all.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I heard it's going in right beside First Baptist LC behind Home Depot.

Just now, tnredskin said:

The land is behind the First Baptist Church in LC! Which is behind the Home Depot. It's being built for all of the growth in LC and overcrowding at LC High School and North Middle. It should not effect Greenback at all.

Posting same thing same time.lol

Thx tnredskin also heard no effect for us t all.

16 hours ago, GB86 said:

No he does not. Ryan graduated at ETSU and also has his teaching certificate. He was teaching at GB before he left for Catholic. 

You can actually teach without a certification. There are situations when a job is created for you and while you are "teaching" you are simultaneously working on getting the certification through the state via a college program.  It is my understanding that Coach Ryan had a job created for him, was in pursuit of said certification and then left for Catholic.