Greenback 2023

orngnblk

27 minutes ago, piratetom said:

As a Pirate Fan, I am very surprised at the new hire. Very bad decision in my opinion. 

Letting Loudon County politicians hire the Greenback coach is like letting the Crimson Tide Booster Club hire Tennessee’s coach. They’re going to make sure Greenback never embarrasses them again.

25 minutes ago, piratetom said:

As a Pirate Fan, I am very surprised at the new hire. Very bad decision in my opinion. 

Actually if you study this thing like I do and take 411 highway starting at Seymour working your way down to Greenback then Sequoyah right on down to Etowah the schools have been infected by a strain called covid 411. Many interesting stories are coming out of each and every one of these places especially the past few years.  411 even runs by Maryville High which we had our worst season in 25 years last year and some experts are thinking it will even be worse this year. Covid 411 is a dangerous and wicked virus to football programs apparently and if you live in the path I suggest for your program to go get vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, AlBundy said:

Letting Loudon County politicians hire the Greenback coach is like letting the Crimson Tide Booster Club hire Tennessee’s coach. They’re going to make sure Greenback never embarrasses them again.

I really still can't believe it!How did this guy become THE guy??