Greenback 2023

orngnblk

10 hours ago, AlBundy said:

If votes were submitted by email instead of at a called meeting, sounds to me like care was taken to see that the FOI didn’t apply to the process. When you can’t get a straight answer (or in some cases, any answer) about how votes were cast, you have to conclude there’s something to hide.

This has been a hatchet job from the word go, carefully orchestrated by self-serving politicians and administrators. 

If email was used for official business, it is still subject to FOI. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sheriff Roscoe and Boss Hogg did it by email for a reason. Everything's crooked in Loudon County.

Most things are political Barney, what would worry me is that it got to the point of purchasing property and sabotaging the football program before word got out to the public... around here someone would be flopping their soup-coolers before it got off the ground.

On 3/22/2023 at 9:02 AM, orngnblk said:

I really still can't believe it!How did this guy become THE guy??

Old Pirate says forces at work to sabotage GB. Ain’t got to be a skillet head to recognize it. A skillet slinger AD from a county rival sure as shet calling the shots ain’t a winning situation. OP can’t help recall a GB feller referring to GB as a Honey Hole would be interesting to read his thoughts now? Dad Burnit OB, OP says you fellers gots a HEEP of grown ups ruining a ya’lls tradition 

42 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says forces at work to sabotage GB. Ain’t got to be a skillet head to recognize it. A skillet slinger AD from a county rival sure as shet calling the shots ain’t a winning situation. OP can’t help recall a GB feller referring to GB as a Honey Hole would be interesting to read his thoughts now? Dad Burnit OB, OP says you fellers gots a HEEP of grown ups ruining a ya’lls tradition 

Well we both agree!

53 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old pirate I garuntee that skillet slinger AD done went and got her hands on that orchestrating manual. It’s fine gif in the wrong hands.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, LarrySmellsTidwellsTrap said:

I go on vacation for 2 weeks & all heck breaks lose with this hire.  Crazy stuff is going on but what is more crazy is Booger ain't got no opinion on it!  What is going on over there in Greenback Country Boogie??????

Sounds like an episode of young and the restless broke out. 

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee that skillet slinger AD done went and got her hands on that orchestrating manual. It’s fine gif in the wrong hands.  You think im joking but im not.

But what did the Philadelphia bull orchestrate with his hands? Seems like he used his stick to strum someone else’s fiddle. Man, the parents will do anything to get junior some playing time out in Portville. Gideon Morgan is rolling over in his grave at the debauchery going on at Morganton high. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone I hope you are having a great Friday afternoon. It sure is beautiful out here today. It is a wonderful day to be out here on the golf course. I tried to get Roy Dillard to go with me but he said his bride Wendy kept him out late last night at Ronnie's Red Eye 2. Billy and I are out here hitting some little white balls around this afternoon without him. I see he is finally awake now though. I sure will be glad when it is football season. I love football season and all the excitement the crisp autumn nights bring. I am hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend. I hope all of my Greenback friends have a great Friday afternoon.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

But what did the Philadelphia bull orchestrate with his hands? Seems like he used his stick to strum someone else’s fiddle. Man, the parents will do anything to get junior some playing time out in Portville. Gideon Morgan is rolling over in his grave at the debauchery going on at Morganton high. 

I grew up in the 37742 and it takes me a few minutes to decipher these coded messages.

enigma.jpg

• Upvote 1