Greenback 2023

orngnblk

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The vote count is public.

Our 2 guys --Greg Ryan

Spafford- Seymour Coach-Scott Branton

Brookshire/Moffit/Tinker--Clemmer

Something smells. Looks like a back door deal to me to keep it from a 3-3 tie, yet the odd man out doesn't look like the villain. I'm guessing a lot of Greenback fans in his district, but he's not a "homer"?

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Sounds like them GB fellers nows identify a Skillet Slinger aught never be AD, cept  possibly at an all skillet slinger school. The Tide has Turned, congrats 

Old pirate I garuntee old rd is trying to figure out who is doing the orchestrating.  Figure this is worse than when the SOS left.  You think im joking but im not.

On 3/23/2023 at 8:18 PM, GFD709SHREK said:

Well II have seen the emails sent by both Brian Hanley and Jimmy Stinnett so I can tell you first hand that both of the voted for Greg Ryan.  So if that is what Mr. Brookshire told you yes he lied. But I know him better than that so maybe you have made a mistake in what you heard. I personally have sent Mr. Brookshire a request for every vote that was made during this whole debacle. I hope I get it soon. Be cause if all 6 of these people say they did what they felt was right for our kids and school and our community the they should not have a problem with the public seeing their votes, unless they have something to hide. 

I talked with Mr. Brookshire prior to the final vote. When I spoke with him the vote was 5-1. You are talking about the final vote which ended up 3-2-1. And btw my hearing is good. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Our 2 guys --Greg Ryan

Well, I can almost 100% guarantee that the Greenback school board seat will be challenged next election! I hope Phil wasn't looking to be re-elected.

Should of called this thread "Greenback Exposed". Full of liars, crooks and no straights. You would have to be Ray Charles not to read through this dumpster fire and not figure it out from some of the stories most have shared with us by very credible posters from the Greenback Community. I would be sick at my stomach also if I knew the fox was in charge of the hen house at my school making decisions then hiding like a bunch of cowards after the fact. Those people have made Greenback look like the laughing stock of the whole state and everyone should be fired or resign because their to incompetent to be in charge of a lemonade stand.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, terrij said:

Well, I can almost 100% guarantee that the Greenback school board seat will be challenged next election! I hope Phil wasn't looking to be re-elected.

Good morning Mrs J!Yes I hope so this has become a joke on all us folks that have been here supporting our team,our boys and our community. I also heard the exact thing Eugene did and we were just told 4 against and 2 for.We hadn't a clue Jessica voted rogue against the Loudon County Mafia threesome.Bottom line they were all four ready to turn our fine,proud Championship program over to incompetent men to lead.The baggage following the Loudon cat would embarrass Jerry Springer from what I'm told.We just need to pull together as we always have and will to protect the boys and community.Hope the old man is well if this stays n tack tell him I won't be on this fence with him this year,i just can't watch another year of this mess.

14 hours ago, terrij said:

Two things I learned this week -

**The Indian carving next to the depot has a better chance of being elected to the school board than Moffett has of being re-elected.

**I never thought I would see a Greenback principal who cared less about his relationship with the community than the last one. I was wrong. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, orngnblk said:

Our 2 guys --Greg Ryan

Partially public. The only vote released was the final vote, but ask yourself this…why was there even another vote? All committee members sit in on interviews and then were asked to submit via email their top 2 recommendations for hire. After tallying the votes, they made their 1st offer to the 1st candidate with the most votes. When he declined, they made a new offer to the guy who had received the 2nd most votes. He accepted the offer & GB has their new coach. At that point people were disappointed but what happened next was a complete turn of events. The coach resigns after 2 weeks. So my question is WHY did they ask to reopen the application process. They had already selected 5 candidates to interview and voted their top 3. Why not follow the process and offer the guy with the 3rd most votes???? It appears some didn’t want that guy to be the new HC so they “changed the game”. Instead of reopening the application process and starting over (which is one way to keep from hiring the guy with 3rd most votes), the county officials said NO!!! They instructed all committee members to VOTE AGAIN with one name to be the HC. This is how they circumvented hiring the guy who very likely had the 3rd most votes and some committee members voted for a guy who had not made the top 2 in their original vote. No wonder they only released the final vote that was unnecessary. Why hide original vote? I believe they are going to be asked for those results & questioned why not be forthcoming if all is on the up & up!

Edited by ladykee
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Partially public. The only vote released was the final vote, but ask yourself this…why was there even another vote? All committee members sit in on interviews and then were asked to submit via email there top 3 recommendations for hire. After tallying the votes, they made their 1st offer to the 1st candidate with the most votes. When he declined, they made a new offer to the guy who had received the 2nd most votes. He accepted the offer & GB has their new coach. At that point people were disappointed but what happened next was a complete turn of events. The coach resigns after 2 weeks. So my question is WHY did they ask to reopen the application process. They had already selected 5 candidates to interview and voted their top 3. Why not follow the process and offer the guy with the 3rd most votes???? It appears some didn’t want that guy to be the new HC so they “changed the game”. Instead of reopening the application process and starting over (which is one way to keep from hiring the guy with 3rd most votes), the county officials said NO!!! They instructed all committee members to VOTE AGAIN with one name to be the HC. This is how they circumvented hiring the guy who very likely had the 3rd most votes and some committee members voted for a guy who had not made the top 3 in their original vote. No wonder they only released the final vote that was unnecessary. Why hide original vote? I believe they are going to be asked for those results & questioned why not be forthcoming if all is on the up & up!

Which county official or officials said no? If that question can be answered then we can identify exactly who hijacked the process.