Greenback 2023

orngnblk

1 hour ago, crow said:

As a coalfield fan I’m sure you hope EE has a long tenure at GB :roflol:

LOL.im sure them and some Pirates are tickled.I guess I would be too.We ruined alot of Thanksgiving and week after plans.The 17 CF team would have won a Gold ball also.Best team we played that year.McKinney being hobbled in the Quarterfinals changed that game.

• Like 1

If everybody would rally behind the coach instead of scrutinizing him then I bet things will start improving.  How's the coach suppose to coach with that going on.  I would definitely give him one more year at the least!  You see what happen to Tennessee the past couple of decades with their impatients, they never gave any of the coaches time to settle in and prove their self.

Edited by rtl112

16 hours ago, rtl112 said:

If everybody would rally behind the coach instead of scrutinizing him then I bet things will start improving.  How's the coach suppose to coach with that going on.  I would definitely give him one more year at the least!  You see what happen to Tennessee the past couple of decades with their impatients, they never gave any of the coaches time to settle in and prove their self.

You must be this coach or related to him!

27 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Poor guy at Greenback was never given a chance. He’s been crucified since before he got hired. 

It was a terrible hire that was never going to work. Castile and spafford should be ashamed for doing this to him!! One of the elite A programs in the state hired a head coach that was in charge of the weight room at Sweetwater. That would be like Alabama hiring the strength coach at UT to be the head football coach at Bama!! That in itself was an insult to the Greenback football program. 

3 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Poor guy at Greenback was never given a chance. He’s been crucified since before he got hired. 

I’m sure ALL the pirate faithful are terribly distraught about the whole situation. Maybe y’all can contact coalfield and start a support group to help deal with the grief I’m sure both groups are experiencing. :roflol:

3 hours ago, crow said:

I’m sure ALL the pirate faithful are terribly distraught about the whole situation. Maybe y’all can contact coalfield and start a support group to help deal with the grief I’m sure both groups are experiencing. :roflol:

I don’t see that the east would have turned out any different the past several years. The elite kids that Greenback had several years ago were men among boys.