Greenback 2023

orngnblk

Bottom line is Ryan was the most qualified by a country mile but a couple of Loudon County Good Ole Boy's saw to it that he didn't get his old job back for what reason I don't know. The man should have been hired on the spot, that's who most of the fans wanted to see get it. I guess it's better to be hired then fired then hired back at a Loudon County School as to go to a better paying job and come back and try to be rehired. Don't really think the way they went about it was right either after the first coach resigned. The leaders that went this way should have really looked hard at the two S*** Holes to the north of them WB and to the south of them Sequoyah and come to a conclusion if a questionable hire is made we could turn Greenback into one of those two places. You pizz off enough parents you may be playing with a 16 man football team if your lucky.

28 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bottom line is Ryan was the most qualified by a country mile but a couple of Loudon County Good Ole Boy's saw to it that he didn't get his old job back for what reason I don't know. The man should have been hired on the spot, that's who most of the fans wanted to see get it. I guess it's better to be hired then fired then hired back at a Loudon County School as to go to a better paying job and come back and try to be rehired. Don't really think the way they went about it was right either after the first coach resigned. The leaders that went this way should have really looked hard at the two S*** Holes to the north of them WB and to the south of them Sequoyah and come to a conclusion if a questionable hire is made we could turn Greenback into one of those two places. You pizz off enough parents you may be playing with a 16 man football team if your lucky.

If I was Ryan I wouldn’t touch GB with a ten foot pole by the way the fans act. You’ve all made yourself the laughing stock of high school football. You’ve killed the athletics for GB congratulations!

Not only did Greenback f u by not hiring him but also Eagleton. What in the name of ale is wrong with that bunch. They had three coaches that knows what it takes to get to the state because they all did it and have the trophies to prove it then stay in house. I hope anyone well that got either job but their were better applications at both jobs. We all know how those "Who you know hires work out 99 percent of the time".

3 hours ago, EdForHeisman said:

If I was Ryan I wouldn’t touch GB with a ten foot pole by the way the fans act. You’ve all made yourself the laughing stock of high school football. You’ve killed the athletics for GB congratulations!

The fans and community are the problem???Hire a dam football coach!Not a weight room supervisor or a rec league wannabe with a record a mile long.We had over 50 applications!Greg or no Greg get us a qualified coach.Good gracious fault us for wanting the best applicant available. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Harig had no problem after leaving and Tanking at West.Scotty boy was his biggest Ally!Newman is a Loudon faithful!

21 hours ago, EdForHeisman said:

Lol. If Greenback athletics are dead, I wouldn't put this one on the fans. And they partially act this way due to the success that Ryan brought to them. They'd treat him like a king, so I'd say he'd love to come back.

Successful programs don't, or at least shouldn't, settle for less. A few down years will happen, but to wallow in mediocrity is not what a program like Greenback is about. And it looks like THAT is what the fans believe as well. Because of this they are NOT the laughing stock. They refuse to give in to second best.

I have no dog in this hunt and I don't know anything about the coach at all. But if the fans feel he isn't cut out then they should do everything they can to make their voices heard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

There was one coach that put in and his resume wasnt even looked at. now i dont know if he missed the deadline or not !!!!!NO ONE WILL TELL US WHAT THE DEADLINE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New word of the Day at Greenback is "Hunger".

That's because Scotty Boy Hunger right in you all when nobody was looking.

• Like 2