Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

On 3/24/2023 at 11:36 AM, MurphyCollege said:

Calm down big boy. We want the same thing. We both want the sevier county football program to be successful. I question a few of the decisions made in the football program, that’s all. I know and respect the football coaches. I know they want to win too, I just think some of the decisions made have been bad football decisions and that’s why we haven’t won a game since September. Fans are allowed to have opinions, whether you like it or not. And we ain’t got to wait to the fall. I’m at 1200 Dolly Parton parkway weekly. I even got a picture of you on Hardin-Robertson field. 

FEF6F01F-EC43-4A74-913E-F458AD863D58.png

I thought I had you figured out Murphy. This picture made me mad but it also made me think you were someone else. When someone showed me your posts about Greenback, that's when I knew I had you. Who would know so much about Greenback football and the SC coaching staff? Sorry, but you gave yourself away and I'll tell you something. That high scoring offense you like to brag about wouldn't have happened without the hawgs up front. Sorry coach but there aren't any plays where no one gets blocked. You barely know how to use a flip phone, how are you posting pictures on here? I guess all that time in the digital arts department is finally paying off.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:46 AM, Tigers247 said:

Not that one. This guy was chubby and coached their middle school a few years back. I cant remember his name.  

It’s not nice to get on the internet and make fun of people. Jess Davis would roll over in his grave if he knew a coward like you called yourself a tiger. Or a panther for that matter. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 4:57 PM, wise50 said:

I thought I had you figured out Murphy. This picture made me mad but it also made me think you were someone else. When someone showed me your posts about Greenback, that's when I knew I had you. Who would know so much about Greenback football and the SC coaching staff? Sorry, but you gave yourself away and I'll tell you something. That high scoring offense you like to brag about wouldn't have happened without the hawgs up front. Sorry coach but there aren't any plays where no one gets blocked. You barely know how to use a flip phone, how are you posting pictures on here? I guess all that time in the digital arts department is finally paying off.

I’m not sure who you are or what you have against me. But I don’t have to explain myself to you or anyone else. I’ve been a smoky bear since I played for coach sanders back in the 70s. I’ve been going to sevier county football games for over 40 years. Back in the fall I heard some people at church talking about coach t. I decided to get on here and check it out. I enjoyed the posts so I decided to create an account and join in. Having played football in high school and watching ever since, I felt like I know what I’m talking about when it comes to football. Now when I hear people at church talking about Murphy College I just laugh to myself. Most of them think because I’m old that I don’t have the internet. I’m sure they didn’t know what Murphy College was until I started posting on here. I’m sorry if I upset you or anyone else. That was never my intent. Fact is I watched a lot of the coaches play midget ball beside aj lumber company and then watched them move on up to high school ball. They won a lot more than we did back in my day. The coaches all have my support and I wish them the best. It really bothers me that some may think I was negative towards our coaches. Maybe I should just cheer for our team and not say what I think on coacht. I think that as long as mossy creek community college greatest quarterback ever teaches the forward pass instead of the bounce pass, and as long as fairgarden’s finest gets more than 5 reps out of the players then we’ll have a great season. If everyone knows what the expectations are, if everyone knows what we stand for and then we start standing for it, then I expect great things this year. I may not be on coacht anymore, but come this fall I’ll be in burchfield stadium cheering on team 99.  Go bears!

Just now, MurphyCollege said:
On 6/10/2005 at 9:53 PM, tlove13 said:

you are exactly right. when an athlete gets tired, all of his technique goes out the window. that's why I'll never let my guys do over 5 reps at a time, and not over 80% of their projected max.

How many reps would you recommend to beat newport? Ok this is the last post. Murphy out

7-F1-D2956-C713-4-E23-B401-9-F8-D89-AF8-

So it is not nice to make fun of people on the internet, but from what I have seen, this is pretty much all Murph does. And I know what Murph said is probably sarcasm, but if not..... Again easy to sit in stands and critique and criticize. It is you right to critique and criticize, but too personally attack and make fun of, not so much. 

19 minutes ago, jna71305 said:

So it is not nice to make fun of people on the internet, but from what I have seen, this is pretty much all Murph does. And I know what Murph said is probably sarcasm, but if not..... Again easy to sit in stands and critique and criticize. It is you right to critique and criticize, but too personally attack and make fun of, not so much. 

Thanks Karen! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/27/2023 at 9:59 AM, MurphyCollege said:

I’m not sure who you are or what you have against me. But I don’t have to explain myself to you or anyone else. I’ve been a smoky bear since I played for coach sanders back in the 70s. I’ve been going to sevier county football games for over 40 years. Back in the fall I heard some people at church talking about coach t. I decided to get on here and check it out. I enjoyed the posts so I decided to create an account and join in. Having played football in high school and watching ever since, I felt like I know what I’m talking about when it comes to football. Now when I hear people at church talking about Murphy College I just laugh to myself. Most of them think because I’m old that I don’t have the internet. I’m sure they didn’t know what Murphy College was until I started posting on here. I’m sorry if I upset you or anyone else. That was never my intent. Fact is I watched a lot of the coaches play midget ball beside aj lumber company and then watched them move on up to high school ball. They won a lot more than we did back in my day. The coaches all have my support and I wish them the best. It really bothers me that some may think I was negative towards our coaches. Maybe I should just cheer for our team and not say what I think on coacht. I think that as long as mossy creek community college greatest quarterback ever teaches the forward pass instead of the bounce pass, and as long as fairgarden’s finest gets more than 5 reps out of the players then we’ll have a great season. If everyone knows what the expectations are, if everyone knows what we stand for and then we start standing for it, then I expect great things this year. I may not be on coacht anymore, but come this fall I’ll be in burchfield stadium cheering on team 99.  Go bears!

You're a bitter old man that does nothing but cry on the internet. I'm happy that you'll be gone. The Bears are better off without bums like you.