Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

42 minutes ago, Bueller said:

Any new recruits coming to help the offense. Losing Lane hurts bad. Need a Qb is there one coming? 

That is a big loss. There’s an even bigger loss at LB. At least we still have the region 2-5a athlete of the year…..for now. We have a kid that’s 6’2 with a rocket arm. Unfortunately we don’t have anyone to develop him. 

2 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

That is a big loss. There’s an even bigger loss at LB. At least we still have the region 2-5a athlete of the year…..for now. We have a kid that’s 6’2 with a rocket arm. Unfortunately we don’t have anyone to develop him. 

That is really sad!

10 minutes ago, Bueller said:

That is really sad!

What’s sad is a hot headed insurance agent is more worried about what’s on the T than teaching to point the front foot and twist the hips when throwing the ball. But I won’t be negative. The emOC is doing a great job and LMAO at idiots at the same time. Ol Murph doesn’t want this thread deleted so I’m giving full support to the emOC. 

55 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

C h a i t should also coach the offensive line as well as the defensive line because the offensive side didn't do as well.

Barney you have hit the nail on the head. In high school football it’s all about the development of players. At SC the defensive staff has done a great job at developing the players they have. I will say the defense immediately got better when the old DC became the HC and quit calling the defense. Unfortunately the HC’s handpicked OC has not developed the players or put together a good offensive game plan in his 2 years at dolly’s school. He has sent smoky bears offense back to the 70s before Biddix made SC respectable. The consensus at 226 cedar street is that the rocketeer is busy chasing waterfalls. 

#JDIR

#StickToStateFarm

#TaylorDevelopsBetterOlinemen

Brand new poster here. Been on Coach T for awhile, just been following several threads and different sports. Love this site for high school sports in Tennessee. Seen several different threads, over a variety of sports. Most just crack me up and are just pure entertainment. But man Murphy, you are something else. Obviously no one knows who you are and after the last thread, you will never admit who you are (shocking), but man you must seriously butt hurt by the Sevier County football program. And who knows why.  Not sure who the Head Coach or OC is, but the videos from the last thread and already the venom on this thread, either they did you wrong or more than likely you feel like they did you wrong and you just got told the truth and got butt hurt and took your ball and went home. Either way, folks like you are why people are getting disenchanted with  youth and high school sports. My advice Murphy, find a life and grow up. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FBisphysical said:

Brand new poster here. Been on Coach T for awhile, just been following several threads and different sports. Love this site for high school sports in Tennessee. Seen several different threads, over a variety of sports. Most just crack me up and are just pure entertainment. But man Murphy, you are something else. Obviously no one knows who you are and after the last thread, you will never admit who you are (shocking), but man you must seriously butt hurt by the Sevier County football program. And who knows why.  Not sure who the Head Coach or OC is, but the videos from the last thread and already the venom on this thread, either they did you wrong or more than likely you feel like they did you wrong and you just got told the truth and got butt hurt and took your ball and went home. Either way, folks like you are why people are getting disenchanted with  youth and high school sports. My advice Murphy, find a life and grow up. 

He is the guy who never got to play and still lives with his mom. He is a coward who would never say the things he does on here in person to the HC or OC. He is the guy in the stands who yells “throw the ball”, and then they throw the ball. It is incomplete and he yells “why are you throwing the ball”. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, FBisphysical said:

This is the best post I’ve seen.  I think you got this right.  SC problems this year started with the QB play.  QB is a great kid but is not a QB for this level. I don’t care who the qb coach is, there’s a reason he isn’t the QB at GP or TKA. Just not a QB.  AR couldn’t have got any more out of him than MP did.  They will be in same shape next year.   Lots of folk plan on the incoming freshman to be the next QB if he comes to SC and doesnt follow his sis to GP, which is the current rumor. Kid at NV should have stayed at SC.  He would have been starter if not for snap decision to head to Catholic. 

Murph bitter about something or just likes to stir things up. 

• Like 1