Smoky Bears Off-season thread

Bueller

12 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

The fact he thinks SC was good last year. The Qb limited them drastically. Lack of playmakers on offense was glaring.  They were good on defense early in the year but wore down as season went along. 

Didn’t they beat the Patriots before the meltdown happened?

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, Bueller said:

What’s ol Murphy been wrong about? 

Nothing. I’ve been right about everything. Even the LMAOc created an account to insult and slander me. But before he got the thread deleted he admitted that he agreed with me and SC should have been 9-1 last year. Even the people that make false and libel statements about me admit that I’ve been right all along. 

Edited by MurphyCollege

On 12/23/2022 at 9:42 AM, bounder said:

Guess Oak Ridge will be the first to find out next year as we got Jeff Co. first game. We'll see what both of them  have done with what they got.

Hope you don’t get this thread locked. Here in Dolly’s hometown we believe in free speech. Obviously that’s something you hate. But I don’t care what you hate. I just hope you don’t try to lock this thread. 

On 12/21/2022 at 7:17 PM, 1OldPatriot said:

The fact he thinks SC was good last year. The Qb limited them drastically. Lack of playmakers on offense was glaring.  They were good on defense early in the year but wore down as season went along. 

You are a documented idiot and liar. Where did I say that?? I dare you to show me that. I did say SC was good enough to beat that clown school you dropped out of.  And I was right. SC did beat the dumplin valley minutemen. You losers can’t even keep a roof on that school. And SC beat  you, 1OldClown. I also said SC had the talent to go 9-1 last year. And everyone agreed. A certain coach made up an account to get on here and slander me. And before he deleted his posts he admitted SC should have went 9-1 last year. So guess what, 1OldClown. I’ve proved you wrong against. I’ve been right in what I’ve said. And you are a liar. No one recruited your kid. There was no phone call. And you have no recording. You’re just a desperate old sot with no friends and begging for attention on the internet. 

On 12/21/2022 at 8:52 PM, Fan413 said:

This is the best post I’ve seen.  I think you got this right.  SC problems this year started with the QB play.  QB is a great kid but is not a QB for this level. I don’t care who the qb coach is, there’s a reason he isn’t the QB at GP or TKA. Just not a QB.  AR couldn’t have got any more out of him than MP did.  They will be in same shape next year.   Lots of folk plan on the incoming freshman to be the next QB if he comes to SC and doesnt follow his sis to GP, which is the current rumor. Kid at NV should have stayed at SC.  He would have been starter if not for snap decision to head to Catholic. 

Murph bitter about something or just likes to stir things up. 

You really are stupid. The bad QB play was because he has a bad QB coach. The kid is 6’2 with a rocket arm. And you blame the kid??? I blame the SD booster that can’t teach the forward pass. I blame the guy that’s busy taking selfies at Detroit community college instead of teaching how to point the front foot and using the hips when throwing the ball. But go little man, blame the kid instead of the guy paid to coach. 

6 minutes ago, bounder said:

Dang MurphyCollege who licked the red off your candy cane. I never said anything about hating free speech or even hating anything or anybody! You need to get over yourself! 

BYE

You got a thread locked. You literally said you wanted a thread locked.  You need to get over yourself and accept responsibility for your actions. 

Edited by MurphyCollege

On 12/22/2022 at 8:49 AM, blazer1set said:

The glory days of SC....

The glory days was when 8 was slinging the ball all over the field. The glory days was when 46 was planting mild cats and ruco all stars in the ground.  The glory days was when chief was running wild on KIL teams. The glory days was when we had free speech in America and bounder didn’t get threads locked. But nice try small time. 

Edited by MurphyCollege

On 2/9/2023 at 12:30 PM, MurphyCollege said:

You are a documented idiot and liar. Where did I say that?? I dare you to show me that. I did say SC was good enough to beat that clown school you dropped out of.  And I was right. SC did beat the dumplin valley minutemen. You losers can’t even keep a roof on that school. And SC beat  you, 1OldClown. I also said SC had the talent to go 9-1 last year. And everyone agreed. A certain coach made up an account to get on here and slander me. And before he deleted his posts he admitted SC should have went 9-1 last year. So guess what, 1OldClown. I’ve proved you wrong against. I’ve been right in what I’ve said. And you are a liar. No one recruited your kid. There was no phone call. And you have no recording. You’re just a desperate old sot with no friends and begging for attention on the internet. 

Do you know who I am? How would you know if I had a tape or not? Just because I don't share the tape on here (which I don't know how to do or think is possible) it didn't happen? As I said, beating JC right now is no big deal. Poor offensive scheme and horrendous special teams play doomed the Pats all year. Could SC have gone 9-1? Sure. They also could have lost a couple more as well. But they also had no QB talent. You can't win without a QB these days.