2023 McKenzie Rebels Non-Region schedule

RedRebelman

On 1/9/2023 at 8:29 AM, Sherdog said:

Humboldt is definitely getting better and will always have several great athletes but they never seem to figure out how to win.

Nobody figures it out until they do. I know they only won 3 in 2022 but that was about par for the course considering the youth of their roster and their opponents. 

9 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

They'll beat Greenfield, Gleason,  Halls, and SF. And probably one of the two when it comes to Dresden or LC. Just my opinion. Still way too early 

They have improved but didn't see enough past two years that makes me believe they best Dresden or LC.Could be wrong losing Day Day and Clay but LC qb will be a senior,talent at receivers and Mullins and Chamberlain at rb.Think they will be better this coming season.

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

They have improved but didn't see enough past two years that makes me believe they best Dresden or LC.Could be wrong losing Day Day and Clay but LC qb will be a senior,talent at receivers and Mullins and Chamberlain at rb.Think they will be better this coming season.

That's a tough ask man. Like you said you lose guys like Day Day and Clay.  Plus what 3/5 of your line? I'm not saying the sky is falling but this might be a down year by LC standards

1 hour ago, RexKwonDo said:

This is how they stack up as of right now

1. Union City/ Moore Co

2. MASE

3. Lake Co/ Dresden/ McKenzie. 

What's crazy is by week 6 or 7 most regions will be decided and it won't take much guessing on who are the front runners. I'm not sold on Union City yet.