So my thread got deleted

31 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Because I called out how terrible the TNFCA all state list was. Wonder why that hurt coaches feelings so much? You can't talk about anything on here unless you're calling out high school kids apparently. Leave their coaches alone though!

When I saw Kee from Peabody and Taylor from McK. was not on the list I immediately quit reading it .

I would like to know how the worst team I saw play in all of 2A has 3 all state players. Seems a little suspect to me. If a team truly had 3 of the very best players in the state, you would think they would have atleast been competitive in their region. They lost every region game by 4-5 touchdowns. I don't even think they have any wins vs 2A schools. I mean if you are the head coach are you thinking, "Do I just not how to coach?". 

12 minutes ago, Indian said:

One of the 2A players was on a 3-win team but he had 18 tackles for loss and 5 sacks. This is good for players who may be overlooked on the TSWA team, which often has multiple players from the top teams. (Baylor had 10). 

I think we may be talking about the same team. And hats off to the kids but 3 kids? They weren't even the best at their position in their region. 

Edited by TSSAAfootball