How good is Sacred Heart?

Tenn2013

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Trying to figure out what you're saying...

I am saying out of the 4 private schools in jackson that Sacred heart would be 3rd on my list of getting players. I will never say a school is recruiting because I just don't know. The schools in Jackson that are getting new players right now is not Sacred Heart. 

12 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

I am saying out of the 4 private schools in jackson that Sacred heart would be 3rd on my list of getting players. I will never say a school is recruiting because I just don't know. The schools in Jackson that are getting new players right now is not Sacred Heart. 

I understand what you're saying. I think I have a feeling who is fourth on your list. But I'm not saying that the Liberty, South Side, and Madison's downfall is due to Sacred Heart and this (and/or that) school is recruiting players. There are way too many schools in Jackson, so the talent across the city (both public and private as a whole) is somewhat watered down as a result of that. When it comes to Sacred Heart, just seems like they're not invested into their athletics as a whole other than basketball....Football team is playing 8-man football, baseball team is below-average, they don't have a girls basketball team, but their boys team is 15-5. I don't have anything against their program, but it's a head scratcher for sure. That's all.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:58 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Who would you say are your #1, #2, and #4? Because every single player Sacred Heart has is recruited. Sacred Heart reloads a full new team every year out of nowhere. I don't know how a school with an enrollment of maybe 100 is competing year in and year out at the level that they are.

On 1/14/2023 at 12:39 PM, usjfan1345 said:

Who would you say are your #1, #2, and #4? Because every single player Sacred Heart has is recruited. Sacred Heart reloads a full new team every year out of nowhere. I don't know how a school with an enrollment of maybe 100 is competing year in and year out at the level that they are.

Funny...sounds as if you know exactly how.

On 1/14/2023 at 12:39 PM, usjfan1345 said:

Agree with tradertwo. just say what is on your mind.