Proud of my son Marshall Booker 2a Allstate team

Mr. Postman1

Just sitting here so thankful this morning as My daughter is having my 4th grandbaby and just found out my son Marshall booker made the 2a Allstate team! Just want folks to know what a tough young man he is. He suffered a fracture in his leg in the middle of the season against smith co but refused to sit out and fight through the pain playing Center and defensive tackle. I’ve been posting on these boards for many years looking forward to my boys playing in a state title game some day. It didn’t work out that way but I’m so thankful he got this accolade to finish out his career! I doubt I’ll be back on these boards much until at least my now 5 year old grandson has his shot at a state title or my 1 year old grand boy comes along! It’s been a bitter sweet year to say the least but proud of you Marshall booker 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Just sitting here so thankful this morning as My daughter is having my 4th grandbaby and just found out my son Marshall booker made the 2a Allstate team! Just want folks to know what a tough young man he is. He suffered a fracture in his leg in the middle of the season against smith co but refused to sit out and fight through the pain playing Center and defensive tackle. I’ve been posting on these boards for many years looking forward to my boys playing in a state title game some day. It didn’t work out that way but I’m so thankful he got this accolade to finish out his career! I doubt I’ll be back on these boards much until at least my now 5 year old grandson has his shot at a state title or my 1 year old grand boy comes along! It’s been a bitter sweet year to say the least but proud of you Marshall booker 

Great stuff. Congrats. 

On 1/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Congrats man!