It's that time of year

HTV

55 minutes ago, footballgiant123 said:

You are just making assumptions based on his Twitter feed. You know nothing. 

Which is exactly what he said. He said there are rumors, which is correct. The rumors are out there. He said nothing about the rumors being fact. 

Lighten up, Francis. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Doesn't really change much for Oakland, they are already stacked at the position, although it could allow them to use Hill more as an APB

Is creasy gonna start his son this year or bring in a replacement? This is where his basic principles of coaching (bringing in transfers) clashes with fatherly instinct. Will he be like Holcomb and run off a better qb just to play his son. Would be a tough spot as a coach 

2 hours ago, DawgsPBS said:

Is creasy gonna start his son this year or bring in a replacement? This is where his basic principles of coaching (bringing in transfers) clashes with fatherly instinct. Will he be like Holcomb and run off a better qb just to play his son. Would be a tough spot as a coach 

Your never not gonna accept transfers, the more talent on your hands the better bc you never know what role injuries will play.

Oakland had a pretty good QB transfer out before last season, he probably would have given Kyler a good competition for the job. From what I've seen of Kyler, I got no reason to think that this a Holcomb situation where a better option is on the team.

I trust Creasy to do what's best for the program, but Oakland doesn't need great QB play to win titles. With the backfield they'll have this season, could get away with throwing it 5-7 (maybe less) times a game in the regular season and have a good chance of going 10-0

IMO, as their roster is currently constructed, Kyler is the best option at QB

44 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Your never not gonna accept transfers, the more talent on your hands the better bc you never know what role injuries will play.

Oakland had a pretty good QB transfer out before last season, he probably would have given Kyler a good competition for the job. From what I've seen of Kyler, I got no reason to think that this a Holcomb situation where a better option is on the team.

I trust Creasy to do what's best for the program, but Oakland doesn't need great QB play to win titles. With the backfield they'll have this season, could get away with throwing it 5-7 (maybe less) times a game in the regular season and have a good chance of going 10-0

IMO, as their roster is currently constructed, Kyler is the best option at QB

Thank you for the assessment. I’m not there, so obviously i do not know and I have never seen his son play.