Cleveland Blue Raiders Head Coaching Vacancy

Booger

2 months since Wheeler step away from the Blue Raider Program. And still no replacement or signs of a solid replacement. The Blue Raider Nation have been silent throughout this time frame at that. Where are you Blue Raiders on this situation.

What's the drag on the process of hiring a new HC? Where do you think the process is? is it stalled? Why have not one of the coaches that has been interviewed not taking the position? Is the fact that a new Principle in Pritchard and a 1st time AD in Morris are somewhat binding in the process to call the right guy in for that interview.

A coach at Cleveland has been unable to lay claim to a region title, thinking since like 2012. And thinking a coach hasnt been able to even lay claim to a 2nd place in region since before that, or maybe the year after its last region title. Thinking that was Crawford who is now assisting at Christian Brothers after a very productive run at Brentwood.

If the new AD and Head Master can bring in the right guy for this thing, no way the Blue Raiders with all that talent in the area should not be vying for at least 2nd region every year. Can they get the right dude? Is the new principle and AD going to let the system politics get in the way or use them to their advantage.

Where are you Blue Raiders fans on this thing.

Let them thoughts rip

Booger just sayin;-)

4 hours ago, Booger said:

2 months since Wheeler step away from the Blue Raider Program. And still no replacement or signs of a solid replacement. The Blue Raider Nation have been silent throughout this time frame at that. Where are you Blue Raiders on this situation.

What's the drag on the process of hiring a new HC? Where do you think the process is? is it stalled? Why have not one of the coaches that has been interviewed not taking the position? Is the fact that a new Principle in Pritchard and a 1st time AD in Morris are somewhat binding in the process to call the right guy in for that interview.

A coach at Cleveland has been unable to lay claim to a region title, thinking since like 2012. And thinking a coach hasnt been able to even lay claim to a 2nd place in region since before that, or maybe the year after its last region title. Thinking that was Crawford who is now assisting at Christian Brothers after a very productive run at Brentwood.

If the new AD and Head Master can bring in the right guy for this thing, no way the Blue Raiders with all that talent in the area should not be vying for at least 2nd region every year. Can they get the right dude? Is the new principle and AD going to let the system politics get in the way or use them to their advantage.

Let them thoughts rip

Booger just sayin;-)

Been longer than 2012.  I'd say 2008 was last time Cleveland won their district. note: I think you were referencing 2013 know they were good then and may have won district

Edited by RichyRich

3 hours ago, Booger said:

Let them thoughts rip

Booger just sayin;-)

Barger.... already in the building and has solid experience. He will be fundamental and sound. He will work them hard. High character dude..... what else do ya need?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 422PT said:

Barger.... already in the building and has solid experience. He will be fundamental and sound. He will work them hard. High character dude..... what else do ya need?

no doubt a personal choice of 422PT ...done a decent job as DC for Blue Raiders

..422TP should tell the decision makers to quit leaving the folks of Blue Raider Nation hanging 

Booger just sayin  ;-)

• Like 1

i am surprised at how long this job has been open with no announcement yet.  This speaks volumes about the state of cleveland politics.  This should be an attractive job.  i would've thought that Coach Barger wouldve been considered for the promotion.  There were some quality coaches that put in for this job but making the "pretty" hire will once again have the blue raiders looking for another head ball coach in 2-3 years.

3 hours ago, TDKING said:

i am surprised at how long this job has been open with no announcement yet.  This speaks volumes about the state of cleveland politics.  This should be an attractive job.  i would've thought that Coach Barger wouldve been considered for the promotion.  There were some quality coaches that put in for this job but making the "pretty" hire will once again have the blue raiders looking for another head ball coach in 2-3 years.

Im sure they are interviewing candidates and will offer the job to the candidate they consider the best fit. It’s been pretty quiet, I haven’t heard any rumors.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:01 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Im sure they are interviewing candidates and will offer the job to the candidate they consider the best fit. It’s been pretty quiet, I haven’t heard any rumors.

.....clevelandblueraiderfan probably knows for sure a couple good dudes interviewed or assumes thru the beauty parlor gossip to know a couple interviewed by that new principal & new AD.......Booger is no doubt not in the know of the majority of all the fellers who have truly applied or truly had sit downs with the new bosses......but Booger no doubt knows a few darn good ones that have had sit downs and opines that a couple are/were right to take the talent and ballers in the area of blue raider nation and bring that program back up a few notches...and one recently...

.....tho a couple have decided to make u-turns after the fact and chose alternate paths for their future..Booger thinkin this has been one of chattanooga areas most interesting hiring processes in a bit .....maybe the Tyner hire...which ended up great for them

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I don't know what to think about this search. I personally think it's a debacle.  I don't think the Raider Nation is going to be happy with who I believe is going to get this job. I think they are going to "settle" with promoting an assistant. If true, I will have no trust in the CHS administration to ever make a hire in the future.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, 2minutedrill said:

Cleveland Football is dead.  Benny isn't walking through that door.   

it want be dead if them 2 new bosses to them new roles and that board hire that feller that had a seat down with them earlier this week

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger