Cleveland Blue Raiders Head Coaching Vacancy

Booger

21 hours ago, 2minutedrill said:

Believe it when I see it.   This job is always overhyped.

why and hows is it overhyped.....most HS vacancies in the Chattanooga area are when they become open...not all, bust most...

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

maybe that new AD and new principle will finally get this right for Blue raider nation without the board gettin in the way of maybe gettin winnin football back in cleveland......appeared they had the right guy a few years back in crawford, but couldnt keep him from doin a repeat back at brentwood....

...this will be an intrestin decision all them suits and dresses will be makin for Blueraider Nation no doubt....maybe sumthin they can get excited about....and in 2 -3 years be fillin be bustin that stadium at the seams again.....theyve had plenty of time...beter be a good one

.....gonna be real interstin to see whats fixin to happen just down the road at ooltewah

Booger just sayin;-)

Edited by Booger

20 hours ago, Booger said:

maybe that new AD and new principle will finally get this right for Blue raider nation without the board gettin in the way of maybe gettin winnin football back in cleveland......appeared they had the right guy a few years back in crawford, but couldnt keep him from doin a repeat back at brentwood....

...this will be an intrestin decision all them suits and dresses will be makin for Blueraider Nation no doubt....maybe sumthin they can get excited about....and in 2 -3 years be fillin be bustin that stadium at the seams again.....theyve had plenty of time...beter be a good one

.....gonna be real interstin to see whats fixin to happen just down the road at ooltewah

Booger just sayin;-)

Yeah Ooltewah completely fell off the hinges 

14 minutes ago, Vol3450 said:

Wonder if he'll bring the whole staff? Who was his DC there? There are a couple big names in the area he could poach, or try to keep Barger.

Usually a HC is lucky if he can bring 2-3 assistants, much less the whole staff. His defenses weren't even average so I'd rather retain barger than bring anyone from the defensive side of the ball