Rankings

BallIsLife1

50 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Big win the other day against Huntington on yesterday 

Appreciate it. We made some big shots. Both teams had multiple TO’s and got after each other. Huntingdon is really good. Probably best post duo in the state. See y’all got a MO team coming up in Bartlett. They supposed to be pretty good???

Edited by pioneer42

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it. We made some big shots. Both teams had multiple TO’s and got after each other. Huntingdon is really good. Probably best post duo in the state. See y’all got a MO team coming up in Bartlett. They supposed to be pretty good???

First time I've seen that crew of officials. Hope I never see them again. Hard to believe a crew that inept was assigned to call a game this important!

59 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

From my understanding they was very good in 2020 when we was going to play them. COVID canceled the game. So really not sure what they have this year, but we know one if they are coming to Bartlett they have something. 

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

First time I've seen that crew of officials. Hope I never see them again. Hard to believe a crew that inept was assigned to call a game this important!

They were inconsistent and a travel wasn’t called both ways. I thought both teams took extra steps several times that wasn’t called. Don’t know if I seen a travel called all night. Problem officials had is the game wasn’t consistently called. One possession you could hack and no calls and other possessions touch fouls were called. I thought GC did a better job adapting to the officials and wasn’t quite as physical as Huntingdon. GC won this one but both teams match up pretty well and I wood recommend a neutral party come watch. We won round one but these are both good teams. Huntingdon’s whole team has improved a bunch from last year. They are a team that could beat anyone in the state on a given night. 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

From my understanding they was very good in 2020 when we was going to play them. COVID canceled the game. So really not sure what they have this year, but we know one if they are coming to Bartlett they have something. 

Kinda what I was thinking. I would love to see y’all play Bartlett again. I watched y’all beat them this summer in an OT deal. You would think if they are coming to Bartlett they are probably pretty good. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Kinda what I was thinking. I would love to see y’all play Bartlett again. I watched y’all beat them this summer in an OT deal. You would think if they are coming to Bartlett they are probably pretty good. 

Yea I wish they had room on their schedule, but they had a lot of out of state teams this year. Yea that’s was a good camp in Covington. We beat Bartlett, Gibson County(y’all) and Huntington that one day.