Who should or could be the next football coach at Oak Ridge?

bounder

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

That’s because the kids on the team don’t know yet silly. Of course we aren’t going to say anything until it’s official. 

I agree SS and while I understand some of y’all don’t want to mention names, I just wanna see who everyone has a like and dislike for lol. I didn’t mention names when Central was doing interviews either so I feel ya.

5 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I agree SS and while I understand some of y’all don’t want to mention names, I just wanna see who everyone has a like and dislike for lol. I didn’t mention names when Central was doing interviews either so I feel ya.

Yeah, if I was a kid, I wouldn’t wanna find out on CoachT of all places. 

18 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

what are the facts?  Where is an article that outlines this?  I'm intrigued now.

Keep it up! Your consistent hope for something negative is impressive. I hope you're not as miserable as it appears that you might be...that would make for a sad existence (always seeking the bad in everyone or everything)

On 1/18/2023 at 10:07 AM, bounder said:

Look Guys it's a privacy issue on one side and a policy issue on the other. I didn't think I would have to say this but if you were relieved of your job duties at work would you want the whole world knowing the details?  I think not, let it go if someone wants to give specifics at a later date so be it. Quit asking you ain't gonna get a answer. PaPa Bounder has spoken!

That being said.  I'm going on a 2 week cruise today so you all will have to help find a new coach. Get R Done!

WILDCAT PRIDE

They let AD’s go on two week cruises in the middle of January??