Pin-TN rankings 1/17

WrestlingGod

On 1/18/2023 at 10:04 AM, oceansize42 said:

Stiles is tough but I don't see Mason Jakob struggling in this one.  Way way more experienced at the national level than Stiles.  However, with that said it is a rivalry dual and weird things happen in rivalry duals.  My picks:

55-17 in favor of DB but I'm not counting 106 as I don't know either of those kids. I'm assuming straight up but I doubt that happens but SH doesn't have many options from 113 to 152.  Beck could maybe drop to 52 to avoid Norman.  SH could bump Beck to 170, Tate to 195, and Medina to 220 to try and help their cause.

106 No idea 

113 DB Jakob vs Miller =  6 pts DB

120 SH Smalling vs Watterson =  5 pts SH

126 DB Norman 6 pts DB

132 DB Armstrong 6 pts DB

138 DB Tucker 6 pts DB

145 DB Mullins 6 pts DB

152 DB Zhang 4 pts DB

160 DB Norman vs Beck 6 pts DB

170 DB Dempsey 6 pts DB

182 DB Burke vs Tate = 3 pts DB

195 SH Medina vs Taylor = 6 pts SH

220 DB Crowder = 6 pts DB

285 SH Redford = 6 pts SH

DB beat Science Hill 55-18 tonight 

4 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Wow! In my mind I had Miller winning it. DB is on a tear and at the right time of the year. I did not find the meet on track.?

It wasn’t close.  Miller spent the entire match on his belly.  Mason is that good.   It was like 12-1 or something.  One point because Mason let him up. 

5 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Wow! In my mind I had Miller winning it. DB is on a tear and at the right time of the year. I did not find the meet on track.?

https://unapproved website/seasons/DualMatches.jsp?TIM=1674181100713&twSessionId=igubtxynat&dualId=6708469132&teamId=1031858143

This should be the link when it's updated. They were having senior night. 

That's why I found it odd they didn't wrestle Max. I know he is a sophomore but when I was younger we tried to fill every slot for the other team if we knew it was senior night.