Predictions for who makes it to state D1 and D2 boys duals

Wrestlingfan22

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I have, I’m guessing maybe Varnell does know more than some of you in your own room do, because you have people who are talking and they are the ones that have told the stories. So it’s pretty easy to know with the program what’s going on when plenty of people will talk about it. I still have plenty of friends in the community to stay up on what I want to know. But hey at least Cordero is still in AA where he has a chance to win a state title, he wouldn’t have that chance in A or D2. Funny thing is Dyer prob should have went to Ooltewah, it’s out of zone so the rules state he doesn’t have to move 20 miles of out of zone, he could have went there and prob only have Jose to worry about.

So you have seen him weigh in, because there is not one tournament he had been under 100 pounds since he went 88 at Fargo. 
 Cordero has a shot at AA, JoJo is an absolute hammer and nothing to be ashamed about losing to kid that is nationally ranked but he could go 113 as well. D2 I know each of those kids and their parents and all those kids train together. You would be surprised how on any given day those kids Tran, Richie, Phillips and Cordero could win just depending on who is on that day. I hope Cole gets his shot and finishes his season strong. 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

So you have seen him weigh in, because there is not one tournament he had been under 100 pounds since he went 88 at Fargo. 
 Cordero has a shot at AA, JoJo is an absolute hammer and nothing to be ashamed about losing to kid that is nationally ranked but he could go 113 as well. D2 I know each of those kids and their parents and all those kids train together. You would be surprised how on any given day those kids Tran, Richie, Phillips and Cordero could win just depending on who is on that day. I hope Cole gets his shot and finishes his season strong. 

Someone showing love for all the kids. Kudos. Must be a real salty individual to get on a wrestling forum anonymously and bash 16 year old kids smh. #spotsareearned No reason to hate on a kid for having success. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

As someone that knows all of those kids well, Joseph wrestled 106 at big tournaments. By big I mean big national events outside of TN. Nobody is pushing Uhorchuk at 113 so why would he cut for a TN state title when he’ll win one at the higher weight. 

I’m guessing because he knows Dupill isn’t going to drop to 113, if that happens it’s a rematch of the finals last year. So maybe that’s why some say he will drop to 106 for state. I didn’t say he was, I was just told earlier that Dyer wasn’t going to win a state title because he would have to get through Jojo at 106. Im surprised that Greeneville won’t be at State Duals.

1 minute ago, Humorist said:

Nobody booted him. He left for personal reasons. Truth be told his son got sick and almost died. 

He has stressed many times how much he dislikes Cleveland though. He wished they’d take his name off the board as well as all the other championships from the past. I love how you think it’s Varnell though. When it’s a long time friend of his. 

14 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

Someone showing love for all the kids. Kudos. Must be a real salty individual to get on a wrestling forum anonymously and bash 16 year old kids smh. #spotsareearned No reason to hate on a kid for having success. 

I’m not salty, they came on here saying no reason Dyer should be elig to wrestle after leaving, they did make calls to TSSAA on that also, so I’m pretty sure we know who has the salty vag for now! Also Ritchie already beat Jose and he didn’t come from Higher Calling, he was first at Soddy as my son was and went to Boyd after that for training. Ritchie actually had a tougher time with Colt than Jose, just shows how tough that room at Cleveland is when Colt could most likely place and he’s not even the varsity kid. I wish them all luck, would love for Jojo to go 113 and that opens it up for after if he’s elig, Jose most likely wins AA and Tran and Ritchie would be fighting for the title in D2 even though Tran has beat Ritchie twice this year. It’s going to be a fun next couple of weeks and good luck to ALL the teams!

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

I’m not salty, they came on here saying no reason Dyer should be elig to wrestle after leaving, they did make calls to TSSAA on that also, so I’m pretty sure we know who has the salty vag for now! Also Ritchie already beat Jose and he didn’t come from Higher Calling, he was first at Soddy as my son was and went to Boyd after that for training. Ritchie actually had a tougher time with Colt than Jose, just shows how tough that room at Cleveland is when Colt could most likely place and he’s not even the varsity kid. I wish them all luck, would love for Jojo to go 113 and that opens it up for after if he’s elig, Jose most likely wins AA and Tran and Ritchie would be fighting for the title in D2 even though Tran has beat Ritchie twice this year. It’s going to be a fun next couple of weeks and good luck to ALL the teams!

I’m with you. Hopefully he’s eligible and goes and wins A!!! Dupill in same boat as Jojo!!! Why cut when he’ll win 120. Those boys are two of the best wrestlers in the country. A rematch would be fun to watch, but I highly doubt we’ll see it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cobrakid8 said:

That’s what I keep hearing is he is A at 106, I’ve only seen him wrestle it one time and I was told by someone earlier in this post he will kill dyer at 106 so Dyer isn’t going to win a state title at Soddy. I mean every match he’s wrestled has been 113 except at the Powerade so I wondered about it myself. 

Well what you are hearing is wrong, you need to listen to LocalHero.

• 2 weeks later...