District results

Wrestlingfan22

1 minute ago, oceansize42 said:

I always wonder why some of these programs don't post results on Track. 

1. Laziness?

2. Our program has lineup "secrets", we gonna catch everyone off guard. LoL.

3. Technophobes?

I wouldnt be surprised if some of it was also just a lack of time, or just plain forgetting to do it. I used to update scores for a local soccer team on here several years ago and sometimes i would put it off, and then get sidetracked and just forget to post any updated results.

1 minute ago, Bump11 said:

I wouldnt be surprised if some of it was also just a lack of time, or just plain forgetting to do it. I used to update scores for a local soccer team on here several years ago and sometimes i would put it off, and then get sidetracked and just forget to post any updated results.

I could buy that but some are very consistent in not posting results, as in they only get posted if the other coach bothers.

21 minutes ago, oceansize42 said:

I could buy that but some are very consistent in not posting results, as in they only get posted if the other coach bothers.

yeah i see what you're saying. the state should start doing scoring solely on track, so there is no posting them..they would all be there as it happens. but what do i know lol

15 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

I always wonder why some of these programs don't post results on Track. 

1. Laziness?

2. Our program has lineup "secrets", we gonna catch everyone off guard. LoL.

3. Technophobes?

It’s all about attention to the details.  Most of the good head coaches have someone within the program that they have designated to enter all of the results on track wrestling.