DII Rankings - GHouse - 1/19/23

ghouse

12 minutes ago, Manhole said:

Didn’t say anything about 106? Notice you don’t have much to say about 145… and no one was surprised at 132…Baylor probably isn’t even looking for a kid to recruit to go against him it would be pointless. Did expect 152 to be top 3 so you got me there.

Are you saying there is nobody in the country that can beat Father Ryan's 132? 

20 hours ago, wssm said:

Are you saying there is nobody in the country that can beat Father Ryan's 132? 

We all know Baylor can’t develop talent and no one improves there. They get cussed at from the corner because that all the coaching available. Their recruiting is that you will get a better drill partner than where you live which is a perk disappearing class after class and you get paid travel which all boarding schools offer so why choose Chattanooga over MD or PA? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manhole said:

We all know Baylor can’t develop talent and no one improves there. They get cussed at from the corner because that all the coaching available. Their recruiting is that you will get a better drill partner than where you live which is a perk disappearing class after class and you get paid travel which all boarding schools offer so why choose Chattanooga over MD or PA? 

Show me on the doll where the Baylor wrestler hurt your boy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manhole said:

Maryland and Pennsylvania weather sucks ####, I’m glad I wasn’t wrestling obsessed enough to want to even think of moving to one of those states just to wrestle, their weather sucks

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Maryland and Pennsylvania weather sucks ####, I’m glad I wasn’t wrestling obsessed enough to want to even think of moving to one of those states just to wrestle, their weather sucks

If you really want to improve your wrestling options you go to New Jersey (Blair) or Pennsylvania (Wyoming Sem). One has to make major sacrifices to reach the pinnacle of their desired profession

7 hours ago, Manhole said:

How many on the Baylor 14 man roster are from Tennessee?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, cbg said:

If you really want to improve your wrestling options you go to New Jersey (Blair) or Pennsylvania (Wyoming Sem). One has to make major sacrifices to reach the pinnacle of their desired profession

Yep and thank goodness I loved wrestling but didn’t think it was the end all be all for my life, besides getting into coaching, doing camps for training or MMA or WWE there isn’t much to do with wrestling after college and maybe Olympics. I already did the pro wrestling in college and I didn’t need to be actually really good in wrestling to do it lol. 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:36 PM, Manhole said:

What wrestling boarding schools are in Maryland? 

2 hours ago, PurpleWrestler said:

McDonogh School

The McDonogh School is not a boarding school.  They do have dorms but the students are required to leave every Friday afternoon and not return until Sunday night. They do not accept students that do not live within 90 miles of campus.  

Edited by durdon