DII Rankings - GHouse - 1/19/23

ghouse

3 hours ago, Manhole said:

Guess everyone agrees with me

If you mean by “agree”, that you are a Father Ryan Homer, who wants your kid to not have to wrestle competition. I absolutely agree with that! I also agree that you have zero understanding of the rules and how it works. I’m sure you are that person who manipulated brackets in AAU so that your kid could try to get a state title. Unfortunately for you that won’t work anymore.

2 hours ago, MidwestXFER said:

If you mean by “agree”, that you are a Father Ryan Homer, who wants your kid to not have to wrestle competition. I absolutely agree with that! I also agree that you have zero understanding of the rules and how it works. I’m sure you are that person who manipulated brackets in AAU so that your kid could try to get a state title. Unfortunately for you that won’t work anymore.

your reading comprehension ain’t that strong FR ain’t afraid of nobody at 132-145-152 that better?

• 2 weeks later...

Any predictions on kids moving weight classes?

113: Ethan Lampert from Father Ryan wrestled Jacob Bond tough to OT, so could be another 113 to watch.

120: Hudson Frazier from MBA wrestling at 120?

126: Alex Ropski from CBHS wrestling at 126?

152: Hopefully Micah Tisdale from Baylor is back healthy and has a chance to compete.

182: If Jonathan Moore from MBA stays at 182, he will be a tough match for some guys over the next two weeks. 

Anyone else?

Edited by SportsTNFan
Typo

15 hours ago, SportsTNFan said:

Any predictions on kids moving weight classes?

113: Ethan Lampert from Father Ryan wrestled Jacob Bond tough to OT, so could be another 113 to watch.

120: Hudson Frazier from MBA wrestling at 120?

126: Alex Ropski from CBHS wrestling at 126?

152: Hopefully Micah Tisdale from Baylor is back healthy and has a chance to compete.

182: If Jonathan Moore from MBA stays at 182, he will be a tough match for some guys over the next two weeks. 

Anyone else?

Was Jonathan Moore 195 last year?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MidwestXFER said:

Crickets were as quiet as the father Ryan fan base with the goofy glow sticks! 106 and 152 did not turn out the way you projected! That must hurt!

Didn’t say anything about 106? Notice you don’t have much to say about 145… and no one was surprised at 132…Baylor probably isn’t even looking for a kid to recruit to go against him it would be pointless. Did expect 152 to be top 3 so you got me there.