LA coach Kevin Mawae

theawesomebro

I thought it might be worth a fresh topic.  what do you guys think about the hire?  I am pretty excited about it.  now, i'm really curious to see what the staff looks like.  OC?  DC?  I know some of the assistants are sticking around.  I hope grant williams (o-line coach) is one of them and I think he will.  

im also curious to see the 2023 schedule since I bet coach mawae will want to have input on those non-region games.  

9 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

I thought it might be worth a fresh topic.  what do you guys think about the hire?  I am pretty excited about it.  now, i'm really curious to see what the staff looks like.  OC?  DC?  I know some of the assistants are sticking around.  I hope grant williams (o-line coach) is one of them and I think he will.  

im also curious to see the 2023 schedule since I bet coach mawae will want to have input on those non-region games.  

https://tssaasports.com/sports/schedules/index.cfm?sport=football&schoolid=106&schoolYear=2023

41 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Also have Thompson at home and Calvert Hall on the road ( if we honor year 2 of the contract).

hoping we can add CPA and one more.  Hate that Goodpasture is gone…not sure how many years in a row that game was played but probably at least 50.

3 minutes ago, Flea21 said:

Also have Thompson at home and Calvert Hall on the road ( if we honor year 2 of the contract).

hoping we can add CPA and one more.  Hate that Goodpasture is gone…not sure how many years in a row that game was played but probably at least 50.

thanks for the schedule info.  I didn't know thompson was a home/away series.  would be nice to keep CPA.

in any case, there are some games missing and last year, 3 non-region games broke their contract so it's not done until it's done.  calvert hall might not want LA to visit similar to the ones mentioned above.

2 hours ago, Flea21 said:

It wasn't played in 2021 because they bowed out. LA beat Goodpasture 188-34 in their last 4 meetings. I wouldn't play LA now that they don't have to for Region play. Pretty easy decision by the Pastor's, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

It wasn't played in 2021 because they bowed out. LA beat Goodpasture 188-34 in their last 4 meetings. I wouldn't play LA now that they don't have to for Region play. Pretty easy decision by the Pastor's, in my opinion.

You hate lipscomb because of how Trent treated you several years ago by pulling up 5 minutes before game time and then beating you by 40+ points…….and that was when you were good and we were not.

You’re irrelevant now….this is big boy talk.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Flea21 said:

splitting hairs but you have 7 region games. Add Thompson and Calvert Hall gives you 9. You cannot add CPA AND one more. Only get 10.