Who made a better hire? Cleveland or Oak Ridge?

ILB1999

18 hours ago, arshad221 said:

You’re right man, my son has two years left, I told him put your head down and grind. That class of 25 group really is talented I just wish some of the kids cut the cool kid diva stuff out. 

The “COOL KID DIVA STUFF” is what I like to refer to as style over substance and I totally agree with you.  The problem is that not only are the kids into that BS but you have both young coaches and parents that are walking down that same path.  When the rubber has to meet the pavement those kids rarely rise to the top and get the job done because they have spent way too much time on the looking cool stuff and less time on what wins state championships.  

On 1/28/2023 at 7:08 AM, cbg said:

The “COOL KID DIVA STUFF” is what I like to refer to as style over substance and I totally agree with you.  The problem is that not only are the kids into that BS but you have both young coaches and parents that are walking down that same path.  When the rubber has to meet the pavement those kids rarely rise to the top and get the job done because they have spent way too much time on the looking cool stuff and less time on what wins state championships.  

On point and I agree.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:05 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sorry, my post wasn't meant to trigger you.

couple months you were whining constantly and now you're a karen on offense.  wonderful example of a human being.  

If we're being honest here, I think my post triggered you.  which wasn't at all my intention, but I still like this better than the whinyness.

Edited by ILB1999WHS

On 1/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, Booger said:

Booger thinkin someone may entertain the idea that this whole Lets Start a thread idea may not be for me

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

yeah.  God forbid we have something to talk about.   I just figured each coach could have applied for both jobs.  thus, it makes for interesting discussion.

12 hours ago, orwin231 said:

I think ILLB1999WHS is not an Oak Ridge fan. Let’s  stop entertaining his account. He should probably start a new burner acct. 

says the guy who made a new account for this post.  Or better yet, this could be the D. Rang account based on your posts.

Edited by ILB1999WHS