Blackman

MidTennFootball

On 2/3/2023 at 5:50 PM, DawgsPBS said:

crazy How many times has Blackman and Riverdale had their zones messed with sending all the apartments (talent) to Rockvale etc.. but big Spurs school could bring in metro residents and get a week of spring practice off and the metro residents can stay lol 

Dude, you need to educate yourself.  No principal approves rezoning.  I am not in the education business but I know that much.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:10 AM, Blaze45 said:

He was a student volunteer coach at UT.. until he landed a job there as an analyst  which he did under Fulmer Kiffin and Dooley, he also was on the coaching staff with Ed Orgeron before coaching Knox Catholic, Ravenwood, and a handful of places before North Jackson. So about 18 years coaching I wouldn't say he is exactly new to the game . The jump from 3a to 5a 6a... may not be a huge deal, but Middle School to High school is a little different story ..

If it was some podunk middle school with 300-400 students,  think your argument would be valid.  But Blackman Middle has nearly 2,000 kids.  I daresay his job is the equivalent of a 1a or 2a high school program.  He is well known to be very football smart so he might be "too mean" but I don't think anyone should dismiss him as "just a middle school coach"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Hey waterboy, do you actually no what nepotism means?  Don't you work for the RuCo Sheriff's Dept.? As I said before, Creasy doesn't need any help.  

Yes I know totally what nepotism means and I know when to use the word "know" instead of "no". Leave it Augustus to carry kevin's water.

13 hours ago, TruthBomb said:

If it was some podunk middle school with 300-400 students,  think your argument would be valid.  But Blackman Middle has nearly 2,000 kids.  I daresay his job is the equivalent of a 1a or 2a high school program.  He is well known to be very football smart so he might be "too mean" but I don't think anyone should dismiss him as "just a middle school coach"

My reasoning has nothing to do with the 1539 students currently enrolled at BMS. It has everything to do with the level of competition and the experience of coaching against that level of competition. Using the  reasoning that "it has lots of students" is a flawed argument.  Take for example the University of central Florida has 37000 students and is one of the largest universities, that would imply the coach should be as good a coach as Nick Saban, Dabo Swenney, Josh Huepel. right??? He may be the greatest coach in middle school history, but it does not mean he is a good candidate or the right fit  for the High school. 

Edited by Blaze45