State Dual predictions (not about Cole Dyer)

Mitch24

7 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

WC is far from a foregone conclusion over DB.  120, 138, 145, 170, and 220 are matches that DB can win. I simply gave WC a decision. WC had better come prepared.  Every kid at those weight classes I just listed is talented. These aren't scrubs.

i see wilson winning all 5 of these weights. 

It has been brought to my attention that Wilson is back at full strength. And i do believe that at 100%, Wilson makes the final. Its just a matter of how well they can match up with Cleveland. I didnt know if they were at 100% though, which is why i leaned towards Bradley, and then Summit in the 3rd place match. But Wilson wins that match with Bradley i think if they are indeed back to full strength. I'll also go out on a limb and take Summit over Bradley for 3rd.

Updated picks:

1. Cleveland

2. Wilson

3. Summit

4. Bradley

Edited by Bump11

18 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

It has been brought to my attention that Wilson is back at full strength. And i do believe that at 100%, Wilson makes the final. Its just a matter of how well they can match up with Cleveland. I didnt know if they were at 100% though, which is why i leaned towards Bradley, and then Summit in the 3rd place match. But Wilson wins that match with Bradley i think if they are indeed back to full strength. I'll also go out on a limb and take Summit over Bradley for 3rd.

Updated picks:

1. Cleveland

2. Wilson

3. Summit

4. Bradley

In what weights do you have Wilson central beating bradley? 
Bradley wins 106-145 with the exception of 126

160 and 182 is in favor of bradley and 70 is a toss up.

only matches that are locks for Wilson central are 126,152,195. everything else from there can go to bradley

7 minutes ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

In what weights do you have Wilson central beating bradley? 
Bradley wins 106-145 with the exception of 126

160 and 182 is in favor of bradley and 70 is a toss up.

only matches that are locks for Wilson central are 126,152,195. everything else from there can go to bradley

For sure win 06-45? Lately theyve been moving Lipsey to 38 and Crisp to 32 and even if they do that I could see them walking away with two losses. 

This isn't a lock. 

15 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

For sure win 06-45? Lately theyve been moving Lipsey to 38 and Crisp to 32 and even if they do that I could see them walking away with two losses. 

This isn't a lock. 

I don’t think Lipsey loses at 132 or 138 although a match with Warnock would be good.  Warnock does beat Crisp though.  Regardless, should be a good team match.  What is the WC lineup right now?

57 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

This isn't a lock. 

Paul Johnson who is at 32 for WC seems to be in a slump as well as he is no longer ranked and lost to a kid that frankly I’ve never heard of. Crisp has also been struggling lately but I would have to favor crisp. 

If bradley decides to move lipsey up I would be willing to give them bonus against warnock. Go look at some of his results, a win over caleb urochuk is all I have to see to convince me he would major or pin warnock

2 hours ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

Paul Johnson who is at 32 for WC seems to be in a slump as well as he is no longer ranked and lost to a kid that frankly I’ve never heard of. Crisp has also been struggling lately but I would have to favor crisp. 

If bradley decides to move lipsey up I would be willing to give them bonus against warnock. Go look at some of his results, a win over caleb urochuk is all I have to see to convince me he would major or pin warnock

last year duals lipsey over warnock 2-0.  major or pin?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

I think a major or pin would be asking a lot from Lipsey here.  Though Lipsey has been on a tear this year ( undefeated with wins over Uhorchuck, Helton, Gobbell, and Simon (AL) and others), Warnock is very tough and has some really good wins as well (recent pins of McLemore and Yazdani). I think Lipsey definitely wins but not sure about bonus. If I was WC I would avoid the matchup but not sure if Warnock will be able to weigh in at 132 giving them the flexibility.